My second gorgeous cabas chyc - this time in Navy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased her pre-loved from Yoogi's Closet. I have had excellent experiences with them - their bags are always in far better condition than described, and they come with a prepaid return postage label in case a return is necessary. This bag exceeds my expectations. The description said it was heavily used, however, it looks practically new to me. I purchased my other one new from Saks in a brown color called fondue, and it is far more worn than this one.

Attached Files:

2. With flash

Attached Files:

3. Just sitting here looking pretty

Attached Files:

4. a nice little sag

Attached Files:

5. carried

Attached Files:

6. from the top

Attached Files:

7. side

Attached Files:

8. her sweet little bottom 😋

Attached Files:

9. Gorgeous! I'm in the process of picking up one in the same style in brown, so excited!! :yahoo:

10. I have one (well used) in brown also. The color is called fondue. I am thinking it is like a horse saddle – it will just get better with age and more stains. This is what happens when you put your coffee "to go" mug in your purse on your way to work because your hands are too full.

Attached Files:

tmorgan likes this.
  11. Beautiful bags! :smile: