My second Downtown in gorgeous Iridescent Blue.

saff

O.G.
May 14, 2008
At last after being stuck in USPS and then Australian customs for 3 weeks, here is my new to me YSL Downtown. This time it is in the small size in Iridescent Blue. It is even more gorgeous than I had anticipated!

IMG_1822.jpg

Excuse the work clothes.

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

My sister has this bag in this color and it is gorgeous. You really do have to see it in person to appreciate the color. I am going to say what I always say to my sis when she wears it, so jealous :biggrin: Congrats, the bag is amazing!

I am seriously in love with this colour. I was watching on ebay 2 times the bag like this and both times let it go because it was small, now I think that small is actually perfect size. I have a bit of this colour in my degrade downtown (with purple and brown), and always wanted thie bag in pure Iridescent Blue. Congrat, it is a true beauty.

Thank you, so much everyone for your comments! I love it. It's actually a great size.

Vesna, I was skeptical about the size too initially. I watched it on ebay and let it go first time and then decided there were no other colours I preferred. I'm so glad I took the plunge.