My Second Dior.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
    Good evening/morning/afternoon fellow TPFers!

Today was an extremely exciting day for myself. I have acquired my second Dior piece (my first being a wallet 1 month ago). Since that purchase I have been saving up all of my incoming money and trying to limit my main expenditure (being a university student that is evidently food!) so that I could buy a Dior handbag but alas, none of the current match what I am after. I wish the that the Soft Tote or Panarea were still around because I absolutely adore shoulder bags that I can actually fit over my arm! I honestly cannot deal with the bags that sit on the crook of your arm. Anyway, I was contemplating the UltraDior or Diorissimo styles but unfortunately the UltraDior has no interior pockets whatsoever and the Diorissimo would irritate me because whilst I like the cross-body option I KNOW I would much prefer a shoulder bag in the long-run. So I'm going to have to wait until Dior releases some more styles. :nogood:

Anyway, I decided to scour eBay for a new Panarea or Soft Tote but instead I stumbled upon this beauty by accident. I was a little apprehensive about purchasing a used handbag as I've always wanted new items but the seller assured me that it had only been used a handful of times, and, most importantly that it was legit (I had it authenticated on here too). I was attracted to this style because I adore patent Cannage but would probably never commit to it in a larger style because I would constantly worry about marking it. It's very compact and just so cute! I was also on the hunt for a small shoulder bag for running errands, going to Dinner, shopping etc.. so this is perfect.

Without further ado, I unveil myLady Dior Pochette in Black Patent Cannage with Gold Hardware:

LadyDior.JPG

I acquired this beauty for £225 = €295.14 = $328.89. Is it just me or was this an absolute bargain?

Inside there are 3 card slots - 2 at the back and one in the front - The interior fits my iPhone 6s, keys, gum, Oyster card (bus-pass) with room to spare for a miniature cosmetic bag. OR I could even just stick my Diorissimo Envoleé wallet in there plus my iPhone 6s at a push (third picture on the left).

Words cannot even begin to describe my happiness right now.:love:

2. Wow! Congratulations!!!

By the way, this bag is not vintage. It's from only a few years ago and it's still very "current" as it is the timeless Lady Dior style.

3. Thank you!

Oh really? I'm still very new to the lingo, I Googled it and the bag is supposedly from 2006 (which is vintage to me, I'm young, I'll learn eventually aha). Edited accordingly.:P

4. What a great find!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile: