My second denim bag has arrived!!! Baggy GM

1. I just recieved my Baggy GM in the mail.

I am SO exited. I just love these denim pieces.

The previous owner took GREAT care of this bag. I CANNOT find any dirt on the handles. I mean not a spec. :yes:

Pics to follow. I'm going to take a shot of my Neo Speedy along with her new buddy (baggy gm). :lol:

2. Damn woman!!!! I did not know you were getting that! What color is it? I tried the Green denim and it was not my thing....cant wait to see it!!! (you have been buying as many bags as me lately...) we need therapy.

3. I know. Therapy would be good. let me know if you find a good doctor:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Last week neo speedy, this week baggy gm and next week I'll get my Chloe paddy should arrive.......you already know what I have my eye on next ;) .....it starts with an M.

LOL :lol:

The madness has got to stop. :graucho:

Oh, its a blue baggy btw. :love:

You should try on a blue one. You'd probably like it much better. Also I think some of the green ones are a little washed out. Next time ask them to bring out a few.

4. The blue is not my thing...(that is why you have a blue neo now!!) It just did not go with all the dresses I wear everyday! As far as therapy...I think we are doomed. And Im really okay with it!!!! Post pics when you can!

5. Here are some pics.

They are a bit dark with some shadows. The only light I have on are the lights on my ceiling fan and its a dim light.

Anyway---sorry for the tacky "watermark". I always do that because I don't want any creepy eBay scammers stealing my pics. Don't know how much a post-it note would keep them from doing it but it makes me feel better :lol:

denimbags1.jpg denimbags2.jpg
  6. Very nice! Congrats on the new acquisition!

7. LOL. I forgot :lol: :roflmfao:

8. They look great together!! AHHHH the decision of which to carry....ENJOY!

9. congrats on the new bag! :amuse:
    i dont know how to watermark my pics... maybe i should do the post it thing too! :idea:

10. I Love Both Bags!

11. Very Nice! Enjoy. You'll wear them well!

12. I'm jealous! I need a new bag too:yes:

13. Congrat's on your new bag :biggrin: they look great together

14. Congrats! Enjoy your new bag!

15. lovely!! i've got to get a bag from the denim line soon!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice