my second cles, two days after the first one!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got my second cles!!! this things are really addictive, in thursday I got the first one, the perfo in orange as a gift from my aunt, I went to LV to ask about the boxes and I forgot to ask, can u believe it!! anyway I didn´t came back with empty hands cause I bought the mono canvas cles.

I think this one is realy a key and change holder, I think the perfo one is bigger even the size is close to the same, the perfo was able to fit my cell phone, flash drive, cash and a cc., and in the hook I attached 2 keys. So maybe I´m gonna use the perfo as a little clutch for quick errands and the canvas one for coins or when I don´t wanna carry my big glace wallet.

I was deciding between taking the monogram or the damier, I was about to pay the damier but in that moment I liked more the other. Anyway I hope get the damier soon, I don’t know how i´ve been living without a cles haha it is really a must have!

Here is a pic of the cles and the second is of the both I have.

DSC03212.JPG DSC03213.JPG
  2. Congrats!!!

3. congrats, both are really cute! :biggrin:

4. Great items! I love them both. Especially the orange perfo. as the bright color looks crispy behind the monogram.

5. OMG, I thought I was the only mexican in the forum, I´m not alone!! haha its nice to know not all mexicans buy fakes hehe

I also prefer the perfo one, it looks so nice, but actually I´m carrying the canvas, I could perfectly fit my cell phone and some cash in it. Simply love it, I must get the damier one!

6. congrats on you new babies!

7. Congrats! So cute--I think I may need to get one.

8. Congrats! They're both super cute!:heart:

9. Congrats !!

10. I love my cles's they are very functional with a surplus of uses!

11. Wait.....so that's the one that's $215, right? If so, you've just convinced me to get one...

12. Welcome to cles addiction! I have three!

13. Congrats! They are both adorable!!!

14. you can fit a phone? WOW!!!

15. Ditto! I had no idea they could fit so much! Now I want one!

Congrats on your new purchases!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice