my second cles, two days after the first one!!

hiram1389

Mar 18, 2006
I got my second cles!!! this things are really addictive, in thursday I got the first one, the perfo in orange as a gift from my aunt, I went to LV to ask about the boxes and I forgot to ask, can u believe it!! anyway I didn´t came back with empty hands cause I bought the mono canvas cles.

I think this one is realy a key and change holder, I think the perfo one is bigger even the size is close to the same, the perfo was able to fit my cell phone, flash drive, cash and a cc., and in the hook I attached 2 keys. So maybe I´m gonna use the perfo as a little clutch for quick errands and the canvas one for coins or when I don´t wanna carry my big glace wallet.

I was deciding between taking the monogram or the damier, I was about to pay the damier but in that moment I liked more the other. Anyway I hope get the damier soon, I don’t know how i´ve been living without a cles haha it is really a must have!

Here is a pic of the cles and the second is of the both I have.

Attachments

• DSC03212.JPG
    DSC03212.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC03213.JPG
    DSC03213.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 161
OMG, I thought I was the only mexican in the forum, I´m not alone!! haha its nice to know not all mexicans buy fakes hehe

I also prefer the perfo one, it looks so nice, but actually I´m carrying the canvas, I could perfectly fit my cell phone and some cash in it. Simply love it, I must get the damier one!

hiram1389 said:
....the perfo was able to fit my cell phone, flash drive, cash and a cc., and in the hook I attached 2 keys. So maybe I´m gonna use the perfo as a little clutch.....

Wait.....so that's the one that's $215, right? If so, you've just convinced me to get one...