My second CL pair :)

Congratulations for a beautiful, fun and very walk-able pair!

May I ask, do you think that the material might stretch a little, if at all? I passed on buying when my size came out and now regret it :sad:
I can only get half-a-size smaller now and I'm unsure if the glittered material stretches. Any clues?

I believe so. I have very small n narrowed feet so louboutin shoes fit me like a charm. :smile: The SA said if the back strap get loosen, i can bring it back to have them re-fit.

Congratulations for a beautiful, fun and very walk-able pair!

May I ask, do you think that the material might stretch a little, if at all? I passed on buying when my size came out and now regret it :sad:
I can only get half-a-size smaller now and I'm unsure if the glittered material stretches. Any clues?
perfect, congrats :smile:)

Introducing Miss No Prive 100 Glittered Red Sole Slingback Pump

View attachment 2038176

I love Louboutin shoes so far. Can't wait to get more :smile:

Thank you for letting me share :heart:
What a stunning pair!! I love that it's 100. Is this a special order? What boutique did you get them? I've be looking for N Prive for soooo long with no luck. I only come across the 120s which I really don't want

Any help appreciated :smile:

TIA

What a stunning pair!! I love that it's 100. Is this a special order? What boutique did you get them? I've be looking for N Prive for soooo long with no luck. I only come across the 120s which I really don't want

Any help appreciated :smile:

TIA

I don't know where the OP got this pair, but in Europe it was available through the online luxury retailer mytheresa.com. Probably in some CL boutiques too. It was available in Spring-Summer 2013. I think you should contact CL customer service for current availability and of course stalk 3bay. Good luck!

I don't know where the OP got this pair, but in Europe it was available through the online luxury retailer mytheresa.com. Probably in some CL boutiques too. It was available in Spring-Summer 2013. I think you should contact CL customer service for current availability and of course stalk 3bay. Good luck!

Thanks so much!! Will def look into it :smile: