My Second CL... it is totally addictive!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful color! And yes, CLs are addictive. I bought my first pair not so long ago and now I'm waiting for my sixth pair to arrive in the mail:smile:

2. Big Congratulations, aeonat! Your second pair is absolutely
    beautiful. And you're right - these shoes are addictive!

3. aeonat - they are gorgeous! Congrats on your second pair! I adore the color of them!

4. aeonat, I love your metallic rouge You You! :love: Congrats on a beautiful pair! :smile:

5. very beautiful, i LOVE that color!!! they look great on you, congrats!

6. Love them!!! Congrats and yes totally addictive.

7. omg..those are gorgeous...glad you kept it ;)

8. congrats :smile: i'm thinking of SO a similar pair in white satin for my wedding :smile: (i don't think youyou is on the SO list :sad: but yoyo is...)

9. Congrats on such a beautiful pair!

10. so nice! congrats! they are addicting, aren't they? :smile:
    i love the rouge colour!

11. gorgeous!! those are definitely a classic.... i'm so glad you were able to score these, they were meant to be.

12. these are gorgeous! congrats on your second pair :woohoo:

13. Congrats on your 2nd pair - very classy and such a beautiful colour!

I know exactly what you mean. I joined this forum only last July and bought three pairs within the last 2 weeks. But the good thing is, nobody gets hurt - only the bank accounts *lol

14. Congrats! Those are really gorgeous.

15. louboutinlawyer: thanks.. the color is stunning..

savvygirl:Thanks.. and My third one is coming :yahoo: