My Second CL... it is totally addictive!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Less than 1 month-2 months ago.. I scored my first CL...:yahoo:since then I am in love with christian louboutin shoes... now.. I am even more happier as I scored my second CL..

Actuallly I passed on the shoes.. since I was worried about the heel ht.. I am not used to 100mm.. heheh.. but then.. I keep on thinking about it.. then I left a message to the SA.. and then the store just closed in 5 mins ago.. so I told myself..." If I can still find it tomorrow, then I will definitely take it"..luckily..the lovely CL is still there for me the next day.. and here it is ..
    YOU You rouge 100mm...

[​IMG]

2. more pictures..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. modeling pics..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I love those! I was actually looking at getting these in the Navy but couldn't afford them.

5. My collection is also modest. I will bet in a year, you will have at least 10. Now that you have started, you just will not be able to stop.... Congrats... lovely color! :flowers:

6. gorgeous!!!!

oh yes, piggy remembers it well . . . the year was 2008, and the little piggy had just purchased her first-ever pair of CL's & registered for the purse forum . . .

. . . . fast forward two years later to 2010 . . .

:faint:

tehe - welcome to the addiction! (^(oo)^)v

7. Congrats! i love the colour- they're lovely! :biggrin:

8. Congrats on your 2nd pair! Gorgeous colour

9. There gorgeous Congrats! aeonat I know what you mean by addictive, I think i'm starting to see no point in buying shoes without a red sole :shrugs: I think i'm in trouble!

10. They are gorgeous such a classic style and I love the rouge!!

11. I love that style! Congrats on your second pair too. Those photos are very tempting... :P
    And it's very addictive!!

12. They are beautiful! Congratulations!

13. beautiful!

14. gorgeous! congrats, aeonat!

15. Congrats! They look beautiful on you!