My Second CL... it is totally addictive!!

aeonat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
A place calls Home
Less than 1 month-2 months ago.. I scored my first CL...:yahoo:since then I am in love with christian louboutin shoes... now.. I am even more happier as I scored my second CL..

Actuallly I passed on the shoes.. since I was worried about the heel ht.. I am not used to 100mm.. heheh.. but then.. I keep on thinking about it.. then I left a message to the SA.. and then the store just closed in 5 mins ago.. so I told myself..." If I can still find it tomorrow, then I will definitely take it"..luckily..the lovely CL is still there for me the next day.. and here it is ..
YOU You rouge 100mm...

cts900

Deeply In Love
O.G.
Aug 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
My collection is also modest. I will bet in a year, you will have at least 10. Now that you have started, you just will not be able to stop.... Congrats... lovely color! :flowers:

heychar

❤️
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
England
There gorgeous Congrats! aeonat I know what you mean by addictive, I think i'm starting to see no point in buying shoes without a red sole :shrugs: I think i'm in trouble!

oxox

CL is love...
Jul 29, 2008
Australia
I love that style! Congrats on your second pair too. Those photos are very tempting... :P
And it's very addictive!!