My second Chanel! I love her!! ............. Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo::yahoo:

My beloved bag is finally here! I fell in love with this bag after seeing all the pictures of it here on TPF and I just knew I have to have it! I was hoping to find her on my trip to Europe last month but sadly, they only have it in silver hardware and I felt that it didn't have that oomph the gold hardware has and I didn't want to settle. Hell, i'm paying so much for the bag, i want to be 101% satisfied with it!

So I waited in agonising pain everyday and the opportunity presented itself! Although I had to pay about USD600+ more, it is soooooooooooo worth it!

Ok that's a lot of words......... on to the photos now.

2. show me show me !! :smile:

3. the box was full of stuffing..... i couldn't wait to dig to the bottom of the box!

[​IMG]

4. So exciting A live one!

5. Yay my firs live one!!!! :woohoo:

6. What's in the box?? :woohoo::woohoo:

7. Under all that stuffing is the coveted black box. As I'm doing this, I feel I'm hyperventilating all over again! :woohoo::woohoo:

[​IMG]

8. Can't wait to seeeee

9. Opening the box.....

[​IMG]

10. Can you guess what is in the box?!

[​IMG]

11. Beige Jumbo?

12. ^ Almost there :P It's the Beige M/L Flap!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

[​IMG]

13. OMG its gorgeous, after i wrote jumbo, i thought to myself M/L

Its perfect!!! Take a family shot and some modeling pics ok

14. Congrats!!! Loving that beige!!!

15. OMG! Can't believe you got this! Nice and very lovely!!! Congrats!