My second Celine reveal

Pursetato

Jan 20, 2011
Hello my lovely TPFers. Just wanted to share my latest Celine that my so bought for me while we are vacationing in Taiwan

image-3743102406.jpg

image-429711218.jpg

For all you ladies who live or are currently vacationing in Taiwan. The Celine store in Taichung has a lot of stock.
I saw many luggages, nanos, trapeze, and boxes. They have one black croc phantom.

Here is my sales associates info

Gigi telephone +886 4 2258 4618

I'm not sure if she can speak English though. However if you need me to ask her anything I will be going back to the mall tomorrow to purchase some skin care products. I would be happy to go in the store to ask her any of your questions.

Hello my lovely TPFers. Just wanted to share my latest Celine that my so bought for me while we are vacationing in Taiwan

View attachment 2014834

View attachment 2014868

For all you ladies who live or are currently vacationing in Taiwan. The Celine store in Taichung has a lot of stock.
I saw many luggages, nanos, trapeze, and boxes. They have one black croc phantom.

Here is my sales associates info

Gigi telephone +886 4 2258 4618

I'm not sure if she can speak English though. However if you need me to ask her anything I will be going back to the mall tomorrow to purchase some skin care products. I would be happy to go in the store to ask her any of your questions.

Classic :hbeat::hbeat:
Congrats

starshar said:
Congrats! I thought nanos are going to "extinct" because they are so hard to find!

Same! I was contemplating about a givenchy before I walked into the Celine store. They have a lot of nanos in stock. Red, orange, yellow, and two different trios.