My Second Birkin

katyman

O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
In early October I received a phone call*just before midnight . It woke me up and I noticed that the number was from Dubai (Dubai is 4hrs behind from where I live).

The call was from the Hermes Boutique in Dubai and the SA *informed me that my Birkin had arrived. I had been on their waiting list for about 1 year and 2 months and I didn't expect it for at least another year. *

Anyway, the SA told me that the bag had to be picked up as soon as possible and she couldn't hold the bag for long. The flight from Brunei to Dubai is*at least 8hrs.*So i was in a panic and *I couldn't sleep the whole night. I immediately texted my dear friends who were living in the Middle East to ask if any of them would *be traveling to Dubai during that time. Unfortunately none of them had any plans to.

The next morning I enquired about flight tickets and just as I was about to purchase one, one of my dear friends texted *me to tell me that she *and her husband were willing to pick up the bag for me. I was so relieved!

Soto cut a long story short, she picked up the Birkin for me and has kept it with her since October. My dear friend flew in to Brunei yesterday with my bag and I am so over the moon at the moment.

*A million thanks to my dear friend and her husband for their great help.

In early October I received a phone call*just before midnight . It woke me up and I noticed that the number was from Dubai (Dubai is 4hrs behind from where I live).

The call was from the Hermes Boutique in Dubai and the SA *informed me that my Birkin had arrived. I had been on their waiting list for about 1 year and 2 months and I didn't expect it for at least another year. *

Anyway, the SA told me that the bag had to be picked up as soon as possible and she couldn't hold the bag for long. The flight from Brunei to Dubai is*at least 8hrs.*So i was in a panic and *I couldn't sleep the whole night. I immediately texted my dear friends who were living in the Middle East to ask if any of them would *be traveling to Dubai during that time. Unfortunately none of them had any plans to.

The next morning I enquired about flight tickets and just as I was about to purchase one, one of my dear friends texted *me to tell me that she *and her husband were willing to pick up the bag for me. I was so relieved!

Soto cut a long story short, she picked up the Birkin for me and has kept it with her since October. My dear friend flew in to Brunei yesterday with my bag and I am so over the moon at the moment.

*A million thanks to my dear friend and her husband for their great help.

Congratulations!!! We want pics :P

Was it the Dubai Mall Hermes or Burjuman?