My second and last (for awhile) reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been lusting after these items after seeing them on here (this place is so great but also SO bad for my bank account LOL)
    So I went on the hunt and after much waiting and a few snags I present the first two items any guesses??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:love: :love: :love:

2. [​IMG]

3. #3 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    Here is a pic of the inside....

[​IMG]

Where is everyone :sad: I guess I will wait a bit to show off the new goodies since there isn't anyone around LOL

4. I'm here:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

5. I am at work and I am here! However, I can't view images from a third party photo site! If you upload to tPF I can see!

6. Oh no :sad: the images are all too big.

Here's what is in the first box....

[​IMG]

rivale w/ phw

7. Lovely! Congrats!

8. Up next is something I am not 100% sure how I will use it...

[​IMG]

It is so much prettier IRL. I am thinking I will try wearing it as a shirt with a cardigan as I do not wear things around my neck other then my winter scarf LOL

9. And last but not least is my HG and one of the most iconic H bags in my opinion.

She is going to strip for you:P

[​IMG]

10. She is showing a little skin ;)

[​IMG]

11. Presenting my HG Ms. BBK 28 with GHW

[​IMG]

Here she is wearing pasage de tokyo twilly

[​IMG]

and again in a different way

[​IMG]

She is SO much more pretty IRL. I am a terrible photographer. None of my new beauties looks even a 1/2 as good as they do in person.

12. WOW, a BBK!! Wonderful, I'm so jealous!!

Love the Rivale too and we're twins on the scarf.

13. :nuts:wow .. congrats on u'r gorgeous reveal .. beautiful vintage box:nuts:

14. Have you worn it out yet?
    And thanks :biggrin:

Thanks fashionistaO

15. Congrats! Very nice purchases.