My Sec Chien reveal.. baby puppy included!

Iduna, annie9999, Luvtare, LV-nowwhat, LV*Lifestyle, moondoggiesbaby, heychar, jenniletv, *spoiledroyalty, adriana89 **Chanel**, the glamorous and 19flowers,

Thank you for the compliments!

Honestly, I thought this carrier would just be used for airplane travel, but I realized it is pretty great for any shopping trips or errands too-- she just plops down and sleeps inside, which something like the Baxter PM or GM wouldn't accommodate (since it lets in more light).

I wish LV made a harness! Since she is barely 2 pounds, a collar will be too much strain on her neck.

DesigningStyle, Lulu is so cute! I will add it to my list to test out with her.

itsonly4me, she seems a little paralyzed by the clothes-- she doesn't try to take them off but you can tell the concept is foreign to her :smile:

I LOVE THIS!!! I would love to get one for my new Maltese, but he doesn't like to be in confined spaces... :sad: I am happy that your baby loves it though! She's a Louis Doggie!

onmymind04, thanks! maybe your malt will warm up to small spaces. i got her a stuffed animal that has a heartbeat, and that has definitely helped with sleeping i think.

jennified_, jujuwa514, amy bredemus, s324k, lolly1004, lilmountaingirl, piper27 and LVmommy, thank you!! :yahoo:

i have definitely fallen in love. and it is a nice bonus she has warmed up to LV :smile: I'd love to get her a collar for christmas, but i want to make sure she won't grow out of it!

dancechika24,
i haven't picked a name yet! i figure that since i will be saying this name every day for more than the next decade, i should really love it! so i don't want to rush the decision.