My Search For the Perfect Berry is Over! Who wants to see me snip the tags!!

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Over the past year I have been on the hunt for the perfect Berry bag. I tried the Berry patent Zoe, perfect color but the style did not work for me. Then there were other various bags...berry Tribecca but this was more purple than I wanted. Berry Sabrina...again more purple. Cranberry Sabrina more red than purple. I even tried a MFF Mia type tote and the color was dead on, but the quality of the bag was not up to snuff. Then there was the impossible to find NWT Hamptons tote from 2008. And the Berry Alexandra, TDF color but alas I am not a shoulder bag girl. I even thought of the tiny tote that looks like Alexandra, the one Britney Spears is carrying in the Celebrity thread but much too tiny.

Without further ado, here is my perfect Berry :yahoo:

Can you believe it, she is a MFF...Hamptons Leather Carryall and I usually hate MFF bags!! I took some outdoor pics so you can see how vibrant the color is

Attachments

• closer front.JPG
    closer front.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 142
  • bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 59
  • creed.JPG
    creed.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 98
  • back outside.JPG
    back outside.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 58
  • outside front.JPG
    outside front.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 121
Gorgeous pebbled leather....very high quality, can't tell it is MFF at all. You know how you get a leather bag and the scent takes up the room? Yum. Not imitation leather feeling like some MFF Ashley, no offense to anyone, this just feels more expensive. Two downsides...lavender lining (what else) and no zip or snap closure. The FP version of this bag has the pull apart zip and the horse and metal carriage tags. See this (not my listing) http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Hamptons-...775?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2eb1794e67

Last edited:
I bought this bag from the one day online Factory sale. I did not get a coupon but called the 800 number and they would not sell it to me, I asked for a Mgr and as a one time courtesy they let me have this for $143!! Can get better than that! I had second guessed it after I ordered and contemplated cancelling thinking it would be cheap looking. This was an "online exclusive" which probably means it will only hit flagship outlets. But I am so glad I did not cancel....I love this bag so much I have to show you a close up and picture of me <gasp!> cutting the tags....here goes ladies.....

Attachments

• close.JPG
    close.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 66
  • snip.JPG
    snip.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 65
  • pull.JPG
    pull.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 63
  • tagless.JPG
    tagless.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 68
The color in the tag cutting pics is darker than IRL, not good light here. Hope you enjoyed my reveal :smile: It has been awhile since I have done one! I am off now to take my new bag for a spin...

I've always been a huge fan of the Hampton carryall--I have a sig one that I cannot part with, ever. I love your new bag! Congrats on your patience and striking a berry bag that you really wanted!:smile:

Thanks ladies! Appletree I have seen the pictures of the Hampton carryall in teal and the MFF version called Nancy or Nanci I think....the color is the perfect teal as well. 4vryng, the tag snipping to me is a big deal...I had the bag less than 30 minutes when I did that...usually I hem and haw over my bags for quite a while before I decide to keep them, LOL

I bought this bag from the one day online Factory sale. I did not get a coupon but called the 800 number and they would not sell it to me, I asked for a Mgr and as a one time courtesy they let me have this for $143!! Can get better than that! I had second guessed it after I ordered and contemplated cancelling thinking it would be cheap looking. This was an "online exclusive" which probably means it will only hit flagship outlets. But I am so glad I did not cancel....I love this bag so much I have to show you a close up and picture of me <gasp!> cutting the tags....here goes ladies.....

hi, i'm new to this forum. i didn't know coach factory has an online store. what is the name of their website? that's a very pretty bag you got.