My search for PTTM ends here

ashi112211

shoptillyoudrop
May 1, 2009
I've been looking for PTTM for a long long time. I did buy one some time back but it was in pre-owned condition, with rubbed corners and back and some spots inside, and I realized I can never use a pre-owned bag as my everyday bag.So I ended up selling that and kept searching one which falls in my budget and is in new or like new condition.

After a long time I saw a rust brown bag in my budget. Without hesitating I bought knowing I'd have preferred black more but was not willing to spend $400 on it. And with Ebay bucks, the rust brown was perfect for my wallet and of course for my style as well. (I still wished for black).

While my brown bag's transaction was complete (seller told me she'll ship next week as she was travelling and I was ok with it), I saw a black Sasha which is supposed to be a bigger version for sale again, on Ebay. It was in like new condition and as I took my own sweet time to fall in love with PTTM style, I knew I'd never find a nwt/nwot Sasha now unless MJ brings back the style, so decided to make an exception for it.I placed my low bid with my doubts that I'll be outbid soon. To my surprise, I ended up winning the bag. I was still in doubt as seller said she used it less than 6 times, but we all know most of the times they lie. Anyway, yesterday evening when I came back from work, I had two boxes waiting for me at my door-step. When I opened them, I screamed with joy. Brown was of course new, but Black Sasha was in new condition too.NO marks or rubbing at the back or corners. Inside was very clean too. I'm a such a happy girl now.

Here are the pics of my two new babies (and a big thanks to Faith for authenticating them):

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 173
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 166
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 171
Congrats on not one but TWO beautiful bags. I know the feeling of opening the box for the first time and being so elated to see a beautiful PTTM bag!!

I've been looking for PTTM for a long long time. I did buy one some time back but it was in pre-owned condition, with rubbed corners and back and some spots inside, and I realized I can never use a pre-owned bag as my everyday bag.So I ended up selling that and kept searching one which falls in my budget and is in new or like new condition.

After a long time I saw a rust brown bag in my budget. Without hesitating I bought knowing I'd have preferred black more but was not willing to spend $400 on it. And with Ebay bucks, the rust brown was perfect for my wallet and of course for my style as well. (I still wished for black).

While my brown bag's transaction was complete (seller told me she'll ship next week as she was travelling and I was ok with it), I saw a black Sasha which is supposed to be a bigger version for sale again, on Ebay. It was in like new condition and as I took my own sweet time to fall in love with PTTM style, I knew I'd never find a nwt/nwot Sasha now unless MJ brings back the style, so decided to make an exception for it.I placed my low bid with my doubts that I'll be outbid soon. To my surprise, I ended up winning the bag. I was still in doubt as seller said she used it less than 6 times, but we all know most of the times they lie. Anyway, yesterday evening when I came back from work, I had two boxes waiting for me at my door-step. When I opened them, I screamed with joy. Brown was of course new, but Black Sasha was in new condition too.NO marks or rubbing at the back or corners. Inside was very clean too. I'm a such a happy girl now.

Here are the pics of my two new babies (and a big thanks to Faith for authenticating them):
Love those babies! I'm glad to all worked out for you. :smile:

Congrats on not one but TWO beautiful bags. I know the feeling of opening the box for the first time and being so elated to see a beautiful PTTM bag!!

Thanks. I'm really very excited specially for Sasha as it's very rare and I'm a big bag girl :smile:

Love those babies! I'm glad to all worked out for you. :smile:

Thanks.I've so many bad experiences on ebay that I was so sure that seller was lying for the condition but turns out she was a good seller. :smile:

Beautiful bags!

Thanks. So happy with my new bags :smile: