My Saturday Outlet Find~~~~~ Sweet

soo pretty! love the colour!
and what an awesome price!! its kinda weird that other people bought it for a different price but congrats to you on such an awesome score!

Congrats! It's soo beautiful... I was looking for that bag or the wallet. I just came back from my outlet (Cypress,tx in Houston) and was really empty, just MFF bags :tdown:

Hello Friends
Ok - I just returned from the outlet and boy did I score this beauty - :yahoo: $108 out the door. My store had a good selection today and I am HAPPY :woohoo::happydance:

2zogilu.jpg

Holy! That is one great price!!! It's gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!!

Nice score. I love that bag and color too. Its gorgeous. My outlet had none of these. Im seriously thinking about going on client tracker for this one. Its style #13611 right? Or im close, maybe style #13622???

Today at my outlet and i didnt get to look long as DH and DS and my nephew were with me. I got the ikat Carly in Navy/white and a white long madison wallet. Has gorgeous lavendar color inside. I needed a thinner wallet for some of my smaller bags too.

Nice score. I love that bag and color too. Its gorgeous. My outlet had none of these. Im seriously thinking about going on client tracker for this one. Its style #13611 right? Or im close, maybe style #13622???

Today at my outlet and i didnt get to look long as DH and DS and my nephew were with me. I got the ikat Carly in Navy/white and a white long madison wallet. Has gorgeous lavendar color inside. I needed a thinner wallet for some of my smaller bags too.

yes 13622 - they had the bread bags and I asked teh stock guy did they have the shoulder bag and he said NO - without looking - so I asked my fav SA and she found it -
I went ALONE - and I took MY time