My sale purchase has arrived - and I am disappointed

Sofie@Bxl

O.G.
Apr 14, 2012
Hi everyone,

I need your help!

My Mulberry Taylor arrived today, everything looked great. I saw the back of the bag first but when i turned it around a saw a big crease/line where the leather is kind of folded.

It really irritates me because now for me the bag doesn't look as good. I'm really sad as this is my first Mulberry and when I saw it I was about to cry. I've read a lot of stories here from people not being happy with their bags and I think I am one of them. If you pay 700 euros for a handbag you expect it to be perfect.

I was looking forward to this all day and now I can't even be excited. If I figure out how to post pictures I will post them as soon as possible.

I need your advice! Do I send it back (I live in Belgium so I don't know how difficult this would be) or do I keep it?

Hi everyone,

I need your help!

My Mulberry Taylor arrived today, everything looked great. I saw the back of the bag first but when i turned it around a saw a big crease/line where the leather is kind of folded.

It really irritates me because now for me the bag doesn't look as good. I'm really sad as this is my first Mulberry and when I saw it I was about to cry. I've read a lot of stories here from people not being happy with their bags and I think I am one of them. If you pay 700 euros for a handbag you expect it to be perfect.

I was looking forward to this all day and now I can't even be excited. If I figure out how to post pictures I will post them as soon as possible.

I need your advice! Do I send it back (I live in Belgium so I don't know how difficult this would be) or do I keep it?

What a shame for you!

Going with other stories, including my own, it is probably best to email through all the information along with some photos to [email protected], that's what I was told to do by CS and she did say it would be a few days before anyone would get back to me because of the volume they are getting at the minute. Hope this helps a little.

Oh no that is such a shame, especially for your first bag. If you are unhappy with it in any way I would contact customer services and ask for a refund/exchange. If you are not feeling the love then you shouldn't stay quiet and accept a damaged bag.

Hi everyone,

I need your help!

So sorry to hear this! I had a problem with a printed Alexa I ordered...it looked used. I emailed customer service, I was urged to take an exchange but demanded a refund and am just waiting on it now.

The thing you have to ask yourself is 1) are you going to regret not having perfection and 2) is it something you'll get hung up over and constantly look at the crease on the leather. I'd certainly suggest emailing customer services just to be sure what the returns process/cost MIT be from Belgium and take pics as evidence!

You're right, when you spend hard earned money on something, you want it to be perfect! I hope you get the resolution you're after...keep us all posted as to what happens!

Thanks for all your advice already! I will ask my boyfriend to help me upload some pictures to this thread when he gets back from work.

I will send customer services an email now with some of the pictures i've taken.

So sorry to hear this! I had a problem with a printed Alexa I ordered...it looked used. I emailed customer service, I was urged to take an exchange but demanded a refund and am just waiting on it now.

The thing you have to ask yourself is 1) are you going to regret not having perfection and 2) is it something you'll get hung up over and constantly look at the crease on the leather. I'd certainly suggest emailing customer services just to be sure what the returns process/cost MIT be from Belgium and take pics as evidence!

You're right, when you spend hard earned money on something, you want it to be perfect! I hope you get the resolution you're after...keep us all posted as to what happens!

I think I will have to return it, every time I look at the bag on my bed I just see the crease nothing else. When I saw qtyuki's reveal of the Taylor it looked absolutely beautiful and perfect that's what I was expecting not what I have now.

IMG_0186_zpsb3d666dc.jpg

I think I will have to return it, every time I look at the bag on my bed I just see the crease nothing else. When I saw qtyuki's reveal of the Taylor it looked absolutely beautiful and perfect that's what I was expecting not what I have now.

Good plan, I'd regret it I think if it was me. Not good :sad: I can't believe how many nightmares I've read over the lat week, it's just not good enough! Fingers crossed they can exchange for you :smile:

Hmm..that would really annoy me. I'd get over it if I'd had the bag for a while and it had slouched and creased but this is brand new and should be pristine :-s