My Sale Haul!

Iluvhaute

Nov 29, 2015
Thought I’d share my haul from today’s sale shopping trip. I love the sandals and the watch band. The chain clutch I’m on the fence about. I absolutely loved the signature clutch crossbody that just came out, but I left it in store to think about it. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DE8C9BF5-BBCB-49F6-9F06-8EC3B63CA07F.jpeg
    DE8C9BF5-BBCB-49F6-9F06-8EC3B63CA07F.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 456
Thought I’d share my haul from today’s sale shopping trip. I love the sandals and the watch band. The chain clutch I’m on the fence about. I absolutely loved the signature clutch crossbody that just came out, but I left it in store to think about it. Enjoy!
Nice haul! I like the clutch itself, not so sure about the chain strap.....

Yeah. That’s my issue too. Im not a huge fan of the feel of the chain on my skin if I’m wearing a spaghetti strap or something similar. But the leather is awesome and it fits my phone, compact and keys. Plus I don’t have a summer clutch. Im trying to justify over here...lol.

Reactions: whateve
Yeah. That’s my issue too. Im not a huge fan of the feel of the chain on my skin if I’m wearing a spaghetti strap or something similar. But the leather is awesome and it fits my phone, compact and keys. Plus I don’t have a summer clutch. Im trying to justify over here...lol.
I say keep it. You know you won't always be wearing spaghetti straps. ;)
I just realized I didn’t crop the picture and there’s all kinds of crap in the photo. Sorry!
I didn't even notice! Lol!

Nice haul! Is the chain strap removable? Love the metal detailing on the bag.