My Saks Off 5th had a pair of Jimmy Choo Knee High Patent Leather Boots

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
For $299. And in my size. So I impulse bought them!!!!

My question is, should I keep them? Really, what does a mother of two toddlers who works full time at a desk as an engineer need with Knee High Patent Leather Boots? I feel like I will stare at them lovingly but never get a chance to wear them :confused1: .

Should I keep them? What do you wear knee-high leather boots with?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

hawaiilei

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
New York
What color patent leather are they? As far as not being able to wear them, sometimes I think you just need to make occasions to wear them. You can always get by wearing something that no one will notice, but everyone once in a while, it's nice to stand out. Enjoy them. I'm sure they are beautiful.

uhkiwi

O.G.
Sep 14, 2005
yes, I want to know what color? if you can afford them, keep them and wear them!

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
Reykjavik
What a great deal!! I have patent leather boots from Miu Miu that I mostly wear with sweater dresses and knitwear, I feel it sort of tones them down.

LVmom

sleepless in The Lou
O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
St.Louis
I think as a mom you really can get use out of them-long tunic shirts and sweaters with those boots tucked in skinny jeans-fabulous!!!!

lelgin

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
Sounds like you got a great deal. Definitely keep them. Wear them with skinny jeans and be the hottest mom around.:supacool:

Jan 18, 2006
Should I keep them? What do you wear knee-high leather boots with?[/quote]

Yes and nothing. And tell your husband I said he's welcome.:P

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
Thanks, everyone! I have decided to keep them. Both for your advice (I have no skinny jeans or kint skirts so I guess I will be shopping!) and because when I tried them on my 4 yr old said, "What are those?" I replied, "They're my new boots. Do you like them?" And he said, "Yeah." :heart: So we have a winner. Also, my husband did like them.

I can always say that instead of spending $300 I didn't need to that I saved us $700, right? LOL!