my saddle exeter!

eh.. i'd just get your money back and send thsi bag back... if you wanted an exeter, what if she has like a esquivel or something.. would u be happy with that?

^I agree. If she has another bag for an exchange that is "slightly larger" then its NOT an Exeter and that's what you paid for...an Exeter. Just get a refund.

to luna and knas--

you guys are right. honestly, i think the only reason i even agreed to think about an exchange was because i was thinking that maybe it'd be a montego, haha. and since i've been on the look out for that as well, spending $200 on a good condition saddle montego would have been ok with me. however, what she had was a commodore, which i don't want right now, so i told her i want a full refund and am willing to ship it out first thing monday morning.

the more i think about it, the better this is because i might have been trying to be too accommodating to what she might want before. i really just want this exeter to go away and get my $200 back so i can put it towards my next purchase. i hear off 5th has a 30% coupon coming up soon :graucho:

That's good to hear. I'd hate for you to settle for something you didn't really want. The 30% starts Wednesday I think. I hope you find something.

as far as i can tell, all is well. i just got an email that my account has a pending refund. she's even refunding the original shipping i paid, so it looks like the only damage will be about 8 bucks for the return shipping. phew!

thanks again to everyone here for the the help and advice. i go back and forth between being too impulsive and then too indecisive so sometimes i really need some input. here's to hoping shopping isn't this frustrating again!

^ Yay fakeplants! I'm glad the seller was nice about the whole situation and it is working out well! I'm sorry you had to deal with this disappointing situation, but I'm happy it didn't have to be a whole ordeal!

as far as i can tell, all is well. i just got an email that my account has a pending refund. she's even refunding the original shipping i paid, so it looks like the only damage will be about 8 bucks for the return shipping. phew!

thanks again to everyone here for the the help and advice. i go back and forth between being too impulsive and then too indecisive so sometimes i really need some input. here's to hoping shopping isn't this frustrating again!

So glad it seems to have worked out! She sounds like a reasonable seller, some can be really rude and uncooperative.

I read somewhere on here the 30% starts Weds............