My sad squashed little newbie ..........update

Jul 30, 2012
Does anyone remember my sad squashed little newbie reveal :crybaby:

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/my-sad-squashed-little-newbie-quicky-reveal-854044.html

Well she's been well and truly stuffed for a few weeks and been given plenty of nourishment and pampering.............and thanks to lots of helpful tips from all you lovely Ladies, especially Mayfly with the flap wrapped round a can of Collonil, worked brilliantly :tup::tup: I am saving the cardboard under the flap idea for my squishy Alexa. And of course thank you Elvis :urock: the naughty little enabler ;)

I have been very patient but here she finally is, my Little Squishy..........all better and ready for her first trip out. I am really thrilled with how she's turned out, even the corners are all perfect again. She did come with a Cloche but I needed somewhere to put my hearts :lol: so she might stay that way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 476
Great result......and a bargain to boot

What a transformation - well done you for the patience & tlc - well worth it, that is a lovely bag (and the hearts look fab on her) xx

Wow she looks good! x

Looks amazing, you can do wonders with some TLC, bet you are thrilled with her x x

Lovely bag

Thank you everyone, yes she was a real bargain, and now looks amazing, with just a little TLC , more patience than anything having to just wait :lol: The leather is gorgeous, and smells divine, a fabulous traditional Mulberry............I love this size in the Bays, so handy,

Does anyone remember my sad squashed little newbie reveal :crybaby:

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/my-sad-squashed-little-newbie-quicky-reveal-854044.html

Well she's been well and truly stuffed for a few weeks and been given plenty of nourishment and pampering.............and thanks to lots of helpful tips from all you lovely Ladies, especially Mayfly with the flap wrapped round a can of Collonil, worked brilliantly :tup::tup: I am saving the cardboard under the flap idea for my squishy Alexa. And of course thank you Elvis :urock: the naughty little enabler ;)

I have been very patient but here she finally is, my Little Squishy..........all better and ready for her first trip out. I am really thrilled with how she's turned out, even the corners are all perfect again. She did come with a Cloche but I needed somewhere to put my hearts :lol: so she might stay that way
She's a beauty! Well done! X