My sad squashed little newbie ..........update

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone remember my sad squashed little newbie reveal :crybaby:

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/my-sad-squashed-little-newbie-quicky-reveal-854044.html

Well she's been well and truly stuffed for a few weeks and been given plenty of nourishment and pampering.............and thanks to lots of helpful tips from all you lovely Ladies, especially Mayfly with the flap wrapped round a can of Collonil, worked brilliantly :tup::tup: I am saving the cardboard under the flap idea for my squishy Alexa. And of course thank you Elvis :urock: the naughty little enabler ;)

I have been very patient but here she finally is, my Little Squishy..........all better and ready for her first trip out. I am really thrilled with how she's turned out, even the corners are all perfect again. She did come with a Cloche but I needed somewhere to put my hearts :lol: so she might stay that way

Attached Files:

2. Wow she looks good! x

3. What a transformation - well done you for the patience & tlc - well worth it, that is a lovely bag (and the hearts look fab on her) xx

4. Great result......and a bargain to boot

5. Lovely looking bag. Its amazing what a bit of effort can do. Enjoy !

6. You did a good job! She is lovely.

7. Fab bag

8. Looks amazing, you can do wonders with some TLC, bet you are thrilled with her x x

9. Lovely bag

10. Thank you everyone, yes she was a real bargain, and now looks amazing, with just a little TLC , more patience than anything having to just wait :lol: The leather is gorgeous, and smells divine, a fabulous traditional Mulberry............I love this size in the Bays, so handy,

11. Well done she's gorgeous

12. She's gorgeous! All she needed was a bit of love from the right person!

13. She's a beauty! Well done! X

14. Wow she has shaped up well, amazing what a bit of TLC can do. :ghi5: