my sad chanel story :*( , need help finding

Sep 5, 2008
so, on feb. 15 of this year, i went to the chanel boutique in virginia tyson corner, and found the most incredible bag of my dreams

this is what i remember of it:

it was calfskin
it was black
it was a shoulder bag
it had silver tone hardware
it had double straps, made of chunky silver links, but with a leather pad on the top where it sits on the shoulder
it was $2350

and according to the SA, it was a new limited edition style (in feb) of a classic

that is all teh info i have :*( , i didnt get it that day and have regretted it since

this is the closest picture i could find to what it looked like, and i have searched a LOT on the internet

does anyone know anything about this purse and where i can find it again? if EVER?!:sweatdrop::faint:

Have you gone back to the boutique and talked with the SA. She might be able to give you the name and see if there are any still floating around. At least then if you know the name you can search for it better.

That's from the Diagonal CC ligne. Not too many people have them around here. You might try the reference library. From what I understand the leather that was used for that bag was fairly delicate. I'm guessing lambskin but I'm not sure.

I bought a Diagonal Flap for around $1300.00...Retail was around $2500.00 on that bag. I think it came in a couple different versions. If you put Chanel diagonal on Ebay you will come up with some results. I think they are pretty much gone at the boutiques as they were from last year.

thankyou ladies all so much! ur all so informative :smile:

im searching and searching trying to find a black one, whys it so hard to find! arg :sad:

there is a tan one on ebay i see, no black anywhere