My SA put me on a bag diet :-(

This sounds like the old days when Birkins were so hard to come by, I mean really hard to come by.
The demand for Birkins at different stores does vary, however.
I think the RTW customers definetley get to buy more Birkins.

This sounds like the old days when Birkins were so hard to come by, I mean really hard to come by.
The demand for Birkins at different stores does vary, however.
I think the RTW customers definetley get to buy more Birkins.

Yeah, you're probably right altho I wonder how that works in stores where the RTW is on seperate floors from Handbags like on Madison Ave. I have a seperate RTW SA from my Handbag SA.

Now I feel bad that I am like the only regular H customer ever put on a bag diet. :tdown:

This is utterly odd. My SA has told me there is NO LIMIT to purchases and actually looked at me rather oddly when I asked him if I could only buy one Kelly and one Birkin per year. He even said "what ever gave you that idea?!" to which I just blushed and kept my mouth shut about this forum.

Honestly, this begs a further inquiry as to what your SA meant. Perhaps she is teasing you that you need to slow down and wasn't serious??

No, she was perfectly serious. Believe me. :yes:

Yeah, you're probably right altho I wonder how that works in stores where the RTW is on seperate floors from Handbags like on Madison Ave. I have a seperate RTW SA from my Handbag SA.

Now I feel bad that I am like the only regular H customer ever put on a bag diet. :tdown:

Why don't you just ask your SA, why is it that only you are on a bag diet and others not and maybe you would get a clearer picture as to the real cause.

Don't feel bad, you would be surprise as to how often that happens.

I am not going to call her. I will bring it up when I next see her face to face, whenever that will be. I dont want to act dramatic.

Now I feel bad that I am like the only regular H customer ever put on a bag diet. :tdown:[/QUOTE]

Oh no, you are not the only one. I have heard of this before. I am guessing most people do not admit when this happens.

Oh, I shouldn't admit it? Is it a faux pas? Is that why I seem to be the only one on this forum on a Hbag diet?:sad:

I don't think admitting it is a faux paus at all. This forum is great because we can compare notes. It upsets me that you were told that and I was told the exact opposite.

The only thing I can guess is that they are trying to curb resellers but that doesn't make sense if they are trying to sell products and people want to buy them. Honestly I would be peeved at being told I couldn't buy something just because I've purchased other items during a specific period.

Oh, I shouldn't admit it? Is it a faux pas? Is that why I seem to be the only one on this forum on a Hbag diet?:sad:

I do not think it a faux pas at all. You are to be commended for honestly sharing information with everyone.

Some will have totally different experiences. Some stores do not sell their bags so quickly and do not ration.