My SA just told me they're getting some shade of Grey & Purple for Fall/Winter?

The same SA also told me something about the GH being covered in leather....I was late for a get-together and had to let her go, but I hope I heard that right.....so does that mean the studs would be hidden? Don't hold me to this, I might have heard her wrong:smile:
I can't wait to see a color swatch!
I'm imagining the leather on the HW being stamped on with the same pattern that is on the Gold and Silver! hmmmmmm Could be really cool!

Grey would be perfect for fall!
Found these 2 pics from the pre-fall Bal collection.
Could this be the purple/lilac and grey that the models are carrying?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• bal grey?.jpg
    bal grey?.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 391
  • bal lilac.jpg
    bal lilac.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 395
More info: the new grey color is called 'Argento'....which means silver....I'm thinking MAYBE(??) it's a shade or two lighter than the 05' gray? (like the color on the clutch the model's holding...) I'm wishing for a 05' grey though....or even a couple shades darker!

A silver? I kinda want something a bit darker, but I have plomb so maybe lighter is better. Ummm covered hardware, I was thinking they should do the giant hardware in black, I think it would be AMAZING! (Black and shiny)

I need a gray bag so I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks for posting this info. I love my Greige and it's one I will never let go because I can wear it with gray tones or beiges but a true gray would be nice to have.

Mmmm, Plum sounds nice. A purple with blue undertones (rather than the red undertones of Violet - ho hum)...A grey like 05 would really excite me too. Perherps a grey with the Skye Blue undertones!

More info: the new grey color is called 'Argento'....which means silver....I'm thinking MAYBE(??) it's a shade or two lighter than the 05' gray? (like the color on the clutch the model's holding...) I'm wishing for a 05' grey though....or even a couple shades darker!

Yay! I was hoping for a grey that was a just bit lighter than 05 grey! I'm so excited now! If you don't mind my asking, how did you find out this info? :flowers: