My SA just called to say hi and...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. to inform me about upcoming and new accessories and bags. Just like that! I thought that was so sweet. I guess I'm finally on their radar :yahoo:

Anyway she mentioned the new (well, not so new actually) denim accessories and I asked about the amarante stuff. According to her, they will be released in 3-4 months :confused1: I told her they were available on the French and UK site already and she will call me as soon as she has news. I hope it will be soon.

That was the first time she called just like that. Hope there's more to come :tup:

2. That's great I wish my SA would call with news

3. Update, she called again today and the release date for bags and inclusions is in fact mid-June. Thought I'd share the news :smile:

4. That was nice of her! Thanks for the news!

5. Yeah - congrats and thanks for the news:smile:

6. Yay i can't wait so see the Amarante irl! Your SA's great :smile: Thanks for passing on the info

7. That was very nice of your SA to call you.

8. How nice of your SA.

9. You have a nice SA. I look forward to having mine now that I will live close to an LV boutique.

10. I wish I had an SA. ha.

11. It only took four years, lol. But yes, she is very friendly.

12. :roflmfao: thats hilarious!

13. lol your SA is so sweet! haha but 4 years... LOL

14. fingers crossed good luck

15. aww..that is nice!!!