My SA is the devil!! Wanna see why??

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
So I decided to return a few odds and ends that I originally bought to give them away as gifts, but then decided the receivers probably wouldn't like what I got them. Anyway, so I went to the mall last night with the intent of just to returning them for store credit and take a quick look around to see the new stuff. No problem. I can do that, right? I can't get into any trouble just by looking, right?

Now, my SA knows how much I wanted the magenta Madeline and that I missed out on it. So, she shows me something new that she knows I will love. And since I now have store credit, why not try it on? Why not walk around the store with it? Go ahead and take out the stuffing and put your stuff in it to see how it all fits. I swear, she is the devil. Well, after all that, I have to buy it. So much for my ban, which lasted all of 6 days! So, what did I get?

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

Congratulations on getting the Barrett! I saw that bag in the store and think it's a great size, great leather, great features. I hope it comes out in other leather colors too.

That is really pretty!! CONGRATS!! I was thinking about this bag, but was concerned about the size for that style satchel. How much can you fit in the bag?? Such a YUMMY color...I LOVE it!! ENJOY!!!

This is one of my favourite bags in the store. I first saw it several weeks ago in the black faux python and didn't care for it, but once I saw it in the cranberry and the tan suede I fell hard. I actually prefer it backwards with the little framed bit on the back for some reason. It looks more polished to me that way i guess. This bag is so classic and ladylike. Congratulations on a truly stunning handbag.

So beautiful!! This was one I was really in love with after seeing it on the site. It's very classic, not too busy, and it is timeless. Would you be willing to model it for us?Congrats...:tup: