My SA Called! The PCE is Extended...

i just called my local store and they say PCE is extended and is good on fall stuff. i just orderd 1K in fall stuff yesterday. i am really feeling you on coach's inconsistency. once i receive this stuff, i will be taking it all in to get my 25% off. The SA said it was extended because "people did not get their cards on time for the event". i am thinking they did not sell as much stuff as they thought they would.

I called my local store and the SA said the pce is "not extended" -- but for those who "couldn't make it in during the pce" they can still get 25% off. What kind of answer is that? I pick up my pce order tonight (whatever I decide to keep) and I'm going to get the scoop.

I met the regional manager for the 5 NW states the other day at the boutique. He actually helped me pick out my new sunnies. Anyway, I feel like emailing him and letting him know that his company is very inconsistent and to get their act together.

boo they took my card away. i wonder if i just go in there if they'd just like offer me PCE. the past 2 times i've been in coach i've used the same SA but i don't even know her name, i'm horrible.
well i'm going to the mall on thursday, so i'll see what happens. i'm kinda wanting the toucan keychain.

I wasn't sure which thread to post this on, but I'm asking this question because of the extended PCE.

I don't have a copy of the new Fall catalog and I see that the photos that were up in the previous thread are now gone. I was wondering.....can someone please tell me the price and style number of the really cute pumps with the buckle across the front?? I would be forever in your debt. As a matter of fact, should I ever decide to have more children....I will indeed name said child after YOU! :yes:

I'm going to call my store tomorrow.
I'll bring in the order I just called in yesterday when it comes in to get the price adjustment.
I will probably save my money until the 29th when I go to the outlet for the sale.
If there is nothing good at the outlet, I will swing by the store!

I wasn't sure which thread to post this on, but I'm asking this question because of the extended PCE.

I don't have a copy of the new Fall catalog and I see that the photos that were up in the previous thread are now gone. I was wondering.....can someone please tell me the price and style number of the really cute pumps with the buckle across the front?? I would be forever in your debt. As a matter of fact, should I ever decide to have more children....I will indeed name said child after YOU! :yes:

Havanah Pumps item No Q234 $228. They're HOT!