My RW collection

1. I haven't ever posted an LV collection picture here, but since I have recently taken a picture of the portion of my collection I am known for (I absolutely :heart: love anything in the Robert Wilson Vernis Fluo line). I thought I would share it here.

[​IMG]

2. Ooh pretty. I always loved this line since I saw the Reade in the case at Neimans' a few years ago.
    This was before I was really into LV though so I didn't end up getting anything from the collection. Boo.
    I LOVE the Houston and the orange Lexington!

3. holy moly!!! now I see why you are known for that collection ;)

Great collection! Do you ever use them (I only ask because they all look so new) or are they just collector's pieces? Sooo pretty

4. :love: Love them all! Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

5. So pretty and bright, my mother would have loved those!

6. :blink: :huh: :shocked: Ok, now I won't be able to see for a week.

7. Wow, great RW collection!

8. Oh... my... god... I love your collection! It's so bright and colorful! :love:

9. OMG!!! you almost got the whole collection! :love: you didn't get the green hair cubes too? they are so cute!!!

10. What a great and colorful collection.

11. They are just glorious!

12. i love your collection!!!

13. U should've pre-warned readers abt the colours. Arrghh my eyes..... Notwithstanding, its a beautiful and complete collection. :smile:

14. wow, that's gorgeous collection, so colorful!

15. i love those bags, they are gorgeous!!!:biggrin::heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice