My Rough Kelly Longue from Tokyo

i was at the same hermes 2 weeks ago..omg..i was soo happy to see it when i got there.. hee hee...so u thought it was cheaper to buy it at japan than in the states? hm...lovely bag..i'm sorta new to hermes..but was the one u got a purse or more like a clutch?? it is beautiful!! you're so lucky...congrats!

.so u thought it was cheaper to buy it at japan than in the states? hm...lovely bag..i'm sorta new to hermes..but was the one u got a purse or more like a clutch?? it is beautiful!! you're so lucky...congrats!

I don't know whether it is cheaper but I thought H in Japan would be much more expensive but it's not. Kelly longue to me is more like a clutch but there is a handle to it also. I will post the modelling pics soon. :smile:

Thank you to all of you. amkur, juicykenzie, lulilu, pinkladyapple, Barbiedoll, Chloe_concord, Fesdu, Sus, piperlu, CynthiaNYC, Lune de Miel, guccigal07, Angelfish, bagwhore1, tokyogirl, Lyanna Stark, kelly100, LV&Lexus07, ******

Here are the modelling pictures.

IMG_1237.jpg
IMG_1239.jpg
IMG_1252.jpg

I went to a big shop called Don.K! It is like a big place 2 stories that open 24 hours.

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

They sell everything there from shampoo, tools, body cream, tent, toys, books, detergent, TV, ipod, phone, lipsticks, wallets, t-shirts, gums, broom, flowers, adult toys, DVD, sponge, clock... whatever you need. I snuck some pictures as you can see my friends in the shop.

IMG_1124.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg

I went up to the second floor, here is what I found :wtf: HERMES Bags!!

IMG_1122.jpg

There are many good used condition authentic hermes bags and lots of brand new also in many cabinets. There is even birkin bicolor croc and more birkin croc. Many cabinets of hermes wallets, bracelets, lots of chanel, dolce gabbana, gucci, LV, and many more. And all of them are authentic!! open 24 hours :wtf: I can't believe that I found brand name bags in this kind of store. The store is weird, interesting and so much fun.

How can I not love Japan!!
:heart: