MY ROUGE VIF Bowling & BLACK CLUTCH!!! Yippee!

christiegl, bama, smallfry, emila, cate, luvpurse, asl, first & helen- Thank you all so much for your kind words! You make me so happy! :biggrin: I wish I had this clutch in so many colors...it's too adorable- like a baby Bbag!!!!:tender:

zac---looooove your bags!!!! :yahoo: They are both beautiful! That Bowling looks fantastic on you!!! I need to check out these Bowling styles myself! Tooo cute!!!:tender: The leather looks gorge on both your bags, too!:love:

paris, PUP & first- thank you so much for liking my BOWLING!!! I:heart: it! I used it for the first time today! It is very comfortable to wear! The straps are just perfect! Now I'm thinking I want to get another! I really like it!

oh my goodness!!!!!

i was so bummed out that the red works were all sold out at balny, but now there is this bowling!! and it is so so great in red!!! do you mind if i ask , are the handles longer? to fit over the shoulder? if so, this may be my red bag!!!!

toni22 said:
oh my goodness!!!!!

i was so bummed out that the red works were all sold out at balny, but now there is this bowling!! and it is so so great in red!!! do you mind if i ask , are the handles longer? to fit over the shoulder? if so, this may be my red bag!!!!

Hi Toni- Yes- the handles are longer! So much roomier then the work (I have a work too). I swear, I may buy this bag in black also. Go to the store and try it.

Sammie- Thank you!!!:smile:

I guess the second set of pics didn't show up when I posted before....

anyhow, it looks great on you! I love the shape.
PS: I love B&BW hand soaps too! They smell so good!;)

sammiekat said:
I guess the second set of pics didn't show up when I posted before....

anyhow, it looks great on you! I love the shape.
PS: I love B&BW hand soaps too! They smell so good!;)

What second set of pictures???

I love the soaps too! Great deal on the soaps at B&BW!!!:lol:

zacorey said:
What second set of pictures???

I love the soaps too! Great deal on the soaps at B&BW!!!:lol:

I meant I saw the 1st ones of just the clutch and the bag and just saw the 2nd ones of you carrying the bag.:smile:

When I looked at the thread the 1st time I didn't catch the pics of you carrying the bag so that is why I commented twice! Sorry if I confused you!