MY ROUGE VIF Bowling & BLACK CLUTCH!!! Yippee!

1. I can't tell you how much I :heart: my rouge vif bowling!!!:yahoo: Love the style and the color is TDF!!! The leather is so smooth! My black clutch is here too!!! Love it more then I thought I would!!! I am so happy!:smile:

Also- thank you l_b!!! She found these both for me! I am so happy and grateful to you!!!:flowers:

100_0624.JPG 100_0625.JPG 100_0626.JPG
  2. OMG *faints*

L dear, can I come and raid your closet one of these days? :nuts::ninja: I loooove your new bowling bag! And the clutch too of course! :love: :tender: CONGRATS!!!!! And l_b, you're so sweet to do this for zacorey!

3. ohhh zac i love your bowling bag GORGEOUS color :love: :tender: it sort of reminds me of the muse which i want to get but i find to heavy. Is the bowling heavy ? do you mind if il ask how much it is :P

4. zacorey I love it! congratulations!!!!! :love:

5. zac pls post a pic using the bowling :yahoo: its tdf :love:

6. HAT- you don't need to raid my closet you have the best Bbags!:yes: :love:

Thank you MIMI!!!!:smile: :heart:

KAKA- no it's not heavy at all! That's the greatest part! It feels like air!:yes: I'll take pictures of me later.

Thank you Cilla! I see you bought the most gorgeous Bbags lately!!!

7. Simply gorgeous! Congratulations!

8. OMG!! Wow wow wow.... drying over both bags! I am just going to HAVE to get the Mini Bowling in white. I just love the style! And that clutch.....melt/drool/die............!!!!

9. the bowling is really fun in the red.
    and the clutch is so cute. congrats!

10. Thanks Glimmer & Jennifer!:heart: The clutch is GREAT!!!! It's even better IRL! You should get it!

11. Where did you get it, Zac????

12. L_B got them for me! I emailed her about how much I loved her bowling and she said they had a large bowling left in rouge vif (at a boutique where she buys Bbags) so she picked it up for me (she's in Italy). I didn't know at the time that BalNY has them available.

13. Zac - I LOVE them both.........you did good, girl :smile:

14. I love that Rouge color. I just ordered it in the make-up clutch style from the NYC store. I can't wait to get it!

15. I'm really happy that you have received it..... and that you love it!
    AG bottle are here....Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice