my rouge city just arrived!

1. and its beautiful!!! thanks to guccigoo on PF, who i purchased the bag from, the transaction couldnt go any smoother :flowers:

i've loved this colour ever since it came out and when i wanted to purchase it at cultstatus, the city (the one i really really wanted) wasnt available anymore so i settled for the box. somehow the shape didnt really grow on me so i sold it and have been pining for the city since.

im so glad because of this forum (and right before the marketplace was shut too!) i managed to find the bag of my dreams :heart:

here are piccies i want to share with fellow b bag lovers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Its Beautiful! Congrats!!

3. Beautiful city, evanescent! Congrats on finding your bag!

4. thank you! i guess moral of the story is, never settle for anything other than what u REALLY love cos u're never going to get over it :love:

5. Yes! Never ever settle for anything less because eventually you're going to find exactly what you've been searching for when you least expect it ;)

6. It is Gorgeous! That is the same one I want!! :smile:

Congrats!!

7. it is gorgeous! i love that red!!!

8. Fabulous....congrats! I saw a lady in Paris carrying this on Sunday and I couldn't stop looking at the bag. I'm so in love with this bag! Enjoy! And you know where to find me if you ever looking for a new home for her................

9. BTW - are you in Oz?

10. yes i am :yes: im really lucky we have a b bag stockist here in perth (its a very small city!) :heart:

11. gorgeous bag evanescent. Congrats.

12. Aww, it's lovely. So glad you got your wish!

13. yay rouge!!

14. Awwwww I love the rouge city!!!! Congrats on getting your hands on one!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

15. Really beautiful bag!! Congrats the color is amazing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice