My Rosemary has not arrived and the seller won't communicate

lea-m

O.G.
Jul 8, 2007
It has now been two weeks since I paid for this Rosemary:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=170310743638

The seller communicated in an almost aggressive way regarding payment (I was awaiting payment for a bag that I had sold on eBay). The bag that I sold was shipped immedeately and reached the UK in four days.

I have emailed the seller three times asking for tracking number but she has not responded. The phone number from eBay's contact information is not correct.

I have now opened a claim through PayPal :cry:

It seems that I am not getting a Rosemary after all.

Oh no, what a shame. Sorry to read of your difficulties lea-m. I'm suspicious about the seller now given her aggressive communication. I think you've done the right thing by opening a claim through PayPal. I hope it all works out.

Thank you for your support. I paid after five days (the payment for my bag had accidentally gone through an email address no longer in use, hence the delay) and during that time, the seller emailed my four times claiming payment.

Oh no, what a shame. Sorry to read of your difficulties lea-m. I'm suspicious about the seller now given her aggressive communication. I think you've done the right thing by opening a claim through PayPal. I hope it all works out.

Sorry about your situation, I really hope the bag turns up soon! Perhaps the seller wanted to make some kind of childish point out of sending the bag late because they had to wait for payment? Since they were aggressive about it, I mean. I think opening a dispute was the right thing to do - now someone else will look inte to the situation, and if the bag never turns up, you'll get your money back, at least. But a transaction that goes wrong does leave a sour aftertaste, and causes a lot of worry, no matter the utcome. I really hope things will work out for you, let us know!

Thank you, that was my thought too, that maybe she wanted to make some kind of point.

Sorry about your situation, I really hope the bag turns up soon! Perhaps the seller wanted to make some kind of childish point out of sending the bag late because they had to wait for payment? Since they were aggressive about it, I mean. I think opening a dispute was the right thing to do - now someone else will look inte to the situation, and if the bag never turns up, you'll get your money back, at least. But a transaction that goes wrong does leave a sour aftertaste, and causes a lot of worry, no matter the utcome. I really hope things will work out for you, let us know!

Oh gosh Lea, I can sense your disappointment, but don't give up just yet, remember it's travelling from the UK and you're in Sweden, so perhaps the seller sent it late (as already mentioned, to make a point) and it's still enroute. However, doesn't hurt to open a claim because this will hopefully encourage seller communication!

I'm still optimistic for you.

I am trying to be optimistic too, I am just annoyed by the fact that she refuses to communicate.

Oh gosh Lea, I can sense your disappointment, but don't give up just yet, remember it's travelling from the UK and you're in Sweden, so perhaps the seller sent it late (as already mentioned, to make a point) and it's still enroute. However, doesn't hurt to open a claim because this will hopefully encourage seller communication!

I'm still optimistic for you.

Yes it makes you feel a bit powerless if there is no communication. I sent a bag to South Africa- it never turned up! The buyer was really understanding- i refunded her but it took me 6months to get the money back from Royal mail!!!! Is there any chance the bag is stuck in customs??? Hope you get a reply soon so you know when /if it was actually posted.

Yes I did, the auction description stated payment within four days. The buyer of my Ledbury paid right away, it was just bad luck that I had forgot to change the email address on the Paypal account linked to eBay.

Lea-m did you communicate to the seller and explain about the late payment on your behalf?