My rose pop quest!

Baglover1982

Sep 14, 2012
So I've found one!!! After searching almost every day! There is a cosmetics pouch but it's a lot (I feel) for a pre-loved item that wasn't as much new :sad: so do I blow my budget for this year on 1 item I love it the colour to me is perfect but £300 for a cosmetics case is a lot help!!? I know you'll understand my dilemma

now u got my curious...which one are u stalking? no worries, another will always pop up...maybe you'll pay a cheaper price next time and you'll look back at this and be glad u didnt get it. lol DUH! just read your title and answered my own question...i think that's a bit much for 300 pounds bc the vernis one goes for $350 max.

Last edited:
Ok so how much for a cosmetics pouch pre-loved is reasonable I've found another and they want £350? Am I been unrealistic in the price? TIA :biggrin:

I think it's quite expensive tbh. I guess it depends how much you want it. My guess is just be patient. You've found two now. There will be others. Try not to get disheartened. X

Ok so how much for a cosmetics pouch pre-loved is reasonable I've found another and they want £350? Am I been unrealistic in the price? TIA :biggrin:

if you want it bad enough and can justify it. IMHO 350 pounds is way too much for the vernis cosmetic pouch...we are talking about the older one thats rectangle shape right? the most i see them go for over on US ebay is between $300-$400. it does pop up very frequently but if you have to have rose pop...thats a hard color to come by.

is this the one youre looking for? http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-New-Hot-Pink-Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Vernis-Cosmetic-Pouch-/181059397951?pt=Wallet&hash=item2a27fb293f&nma=true&si=TiGVYoXiByUni3TQYSWMxx6slcs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks! I want it but that's enough to buy a pre-loved bag so for a cosmetics pouch it's to much

I think it's quite expensive tbh. I guess it depends how much you want it. My guess is just be patient. You've found two now. There will be others. Try not to get disheartened. X

if you want it bad enough and can justify it. IMHO 350 pounds is way too much for the vernis cosmetic pouch...we are talking about the older one thats rectangle shape right? the most i see them go for over on US ebay is between $300-$400. it does pop up very frequently but if you have to have rose pop...thats a hard color to come by.

is this the one youre looking for? http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-New-Hot-Pink-Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Vernis-Cosmetic-Pouch-/181059397951?pt=Wallet&hash=item2a27fb293f&nma=true&si=TiGVYoXiByUni3TQYSWMxx6slcs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Yep that's the exact one as I sad it's a lot to pay. I have looked on seller who ship to the uk and had no luck :crybaby:

Thanks! I want it but that's enough to buy a pre-loved bag so for a cosmetics pouch it's to much

Yep that's the exact one as I sad it's a lot to pay. I have looked on seller who ship to the uk and had no luck :crybaby:

they do pop up once in awhile on "brandoff" and "yoogiscloset". i believe both ships to international. some US seller would consider shipping to u if you ask, maybe offer to pay the difference in shipping. a lot of time they don't is bc of the extra paperwork, wont hurt to ask. good luck and im sure another will show up.

When u do an eBay search. Click advanced search. Then click " located in". Then choose" any country". This brings up far more listings. Even if a seller doesn't list as shipping to your country I find a polite email to ask if they would ship to you stating that you are willing to pay for fully insured track and trace to protect you both normally gets me what I want. Very rarely will they refuse to ship. Especially if you express how long you have been searching for an item. X good luck x

Thanks so nice that I can come here and vent and you all understand! I will have to wait and see of another turns up. Fingers crossed!
they do pop up once in awhile on "brandoff" and "yoogiscloset". i believe both ships to international. some US seller would consider shipping to u if you ask, maybe offer to pay the difference in shipping. a lot of time they don't is bc of the extra paperwork, wont hurt to ask. good luck and im sure another will show up.

When u do an eBay search. Click advanced search. Then click " located in". Then choose" any country". This brings up far more listings. Even if a seller doesn't list as shipping to your country I find a polite email to ask if they would ship to you stating that you are willing to pay for fully insured track and trace to protect you both normally gets me what I want. Very rarely will they refuse to ship. Especially if you express how long you have been searching for an item. X good luck x

Thanks great tip will look in future at all listings and hopefully if I find a rose pop one they will be kind enough if I say ill pay all extra costs that they will ship it over to me

Thanks so nice that I can come here and vent and you all understand! I will have to wait and see of another turns up. Fingers crossed!

Thanks great tip will look in future at all listings and hopefully if I find a rose pop one they will be kind enough if I say ill pay all extra costs that they will ship it over to me

Am sure they will. In five years I've only ever had two persons refuse ! Good luck. I will also keep an eye out x