My Rogue Pod reveal....!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't believe how quickly this little beauty made it's way to me, all the way from Ireland no less............the smaller size of this pod is absolutely perfect for my city bag:loveeyes::cloud9:

Attached Files:

2. Looks lovely...

3. Very nice, congrats!

4. Oh..:loveeyes::loveeyes:
    I got this one too!. It's amazing, congrats to you and to me!:graucho:

5. CONGRATS to you both!! OMG that print is so so so pretty! I've never seen a pod in real life to know what fits inside so will you use it for coins,etc or just as a charm? Either way, it looks awesome!!
    Alansgail~still waiting in major anticipation for my wristlet, luggage tag & journal to arrive from the papayart website you were kind enough to share! I can't wait & will post when they arrive.:smile:

6. Thanks so much ladies, it's the "little" things, right?
    Kendie I can't wait until you get your goodies.....you'll :love: them for sure!

7. What a lovely addition...congrats. :heart:

8. Thanks Dextersmom, I love it!

9. That looks beautiful! Congrats!

10. Thank you Freak4Coach! I'm quite pleased with this purchase:happydance:

11. WOW! Glad I stumbled on this thread. I really like that "Rogue Pod", is it?
    I'm sensitive to purse charms - Love that

12. Beautiful choice. It looks smashing! Congrats. I've had the original version of the Rogue Pod and a recent custom-made one of chevre for my Metallic Edge Town. She does great work.

13. Thank you ladies, so sweet!! I think it's the perfect charm for my bag:smile:!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice