My rock and chain flap is coming apart

Dolce

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
It hasn't even been used much and the stitching is coming apart where the strap meets the bag. Is this a recurring problem with this bag or other chanel bags? I can't use search because I'm on my BlackBerry. Will they fix it for free? This is so upsetting to spend thousands on a bag for it to rip in a year

i have the same rock and chain flap you have and have not had any problems with it..

however i had an interior stitching problem on the jumbo classic cav flap.. took it to the store, my SA sent it out (put a rush on the order) ... got it back fixed and no problems since...

good luck (if you bought the bag at a store, take it back there and as long as you've had it less than a year, repairs are free...)

Ugh. This is what is bothering me. I think it has been a little over a year but I'm not sure. I don't want to pay for this defect because I barely used the bag! I know I won't know until I get to the store but I can't get there until Friday!

my stitches came out after a month or so. brought it back to a different chanel and they fixed it up for me

if they wanna charge you just kick up a fuss and they normally won't