MY RM WITHDRAWAL IS OVER!! Review of OLD bag vs NEW bag AND message from RM MAVEN!!

Great post! The details, comparison pics, review and positive feedback is really reassuring that RM is doing their best to work towards delivering the best to their customers. The French tote is so funky! Where exactly is that secret pocket?! It's so great that RM always has pockets for some personal privacy ;)

The pocket is actually on the back of the bag. Its small enough to fit the private stuff, or a cell phone, keys or something quick.:yes:

thanks MJ :hugs:

Shyne- no the french tote is VERY light. I'm sure it will get heavy though because i tend to stuff a bunch of junk in my purse throughout the day :shame:

Desi, love the great new bags!! I'm so loving the Elisha more and more and wished I snagged it at FLL when I had the chance. Enjoy your bags over the long weekend! :wlae:

Desi, Congrats woman on getting your RM fix!!! Thanks for the serious review and en mass of info...That Elisha looks absolutely delish!!! That's a major score, love the Fleur De Lis too!!! You know how work it from every angle...;)

LOVE them both. I'm sure you will get so many compliments on your French Tote, it may be the only one in Atlanta. The black Elisha is a great find. This is inspiring me to think outside the Nikki/MAM box.