MY RM Journey is complete - I found my RM!

Welcome to the RM subforum :flowers: I love your MAM. . . so beautiful! I also loved your story. What a smart way to check out the different styles before finding you love!! Can't wait to see your next RM and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that. . . LOL!

^^^ I agree. :tup: What a great way to decide on which style works for you!!

WELCOME to the MAM love Jami!!

I love, love, love MAMs!! I think I've owned almost every color out there except for POOL!! (I did have it in a Nikki though). The color is going to look great this Spring!!

Congratulations Jami!!! I LOVE the Pool!! What a Beauty!! Hope you Enjoy Her!

Signed,
The Proud New Owner of your Mint Nikki and Lovin Her:biggrin:

Hey! That was you?! That is SO awesome - I am SO happy that you love her! She is GORGEOUS and her leather is so soft, but I just wasn't sure if I could pull her off. I am SO glad that you have adopted her and given her a loving home. Thank you SO much for that! :hugs:

And thank ALL OF YOU so VERY much! I still love the Coach items I have, but there is just something delicious and addictive about Ms. Minkoff's designs, and the leather and fabrics she uses. I am So sad, though - it's cold and disgusting and rainy here in the Sunflower State today, so I used a denim Coach miniskinny all day (it has Legacy Stripe interior, so at least I had something nice to look at when I opened it). It's supposed to be almost 80 and sunny later in the week, so Miss MAM will be out and about. I want to empty her out and sleep on her - her leather is SO flipping soft! My husband would have me committed, though, and I don't know that philosophy skin care products are safe for RM leather, LOL.

Thanks again, everyone - I am over the moon about this bag! :biggrin:

:hugs: to all my new RM friends! :biggrin:

Congrats Jami! It is a lovely bag!

I just started my switch from Coach, but now I am worried about the RM leather. I bought a brand new Loveletter Satchel in Auburn and I've owned it 11 days and carried it gently for perhaps 7 and it has several scratches (including a really deep one that almost looks like it was there but perhaps moisturized out) and scuffs. I am not hard on my bags; this has never happened with a new Coach bag. This bag has been set on my car seat, my rocking chair, and my night stand. I've not been anywhere with it where I would set it on anything besides my lap; seriously, I've driven my son to practice and I've done a little shopping (it's a crossbody).

Anyway, I will be very interested to see how your bag works for you and how you'll compare it to Coach leather.