MY RM Journey is complete - I found my RM!

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
Ad Astra Per Aspera
So, a few weeks ago, I bought a Mint Nikki - I think I posted her in the Nikki thread. I owned her less than 24 hours - long enough to try her on with the stuffing and decide that I can't pull of such a light color! So, I let another RM lover 'adopt' her on Bonanzle! ;) Then, I bought the Enchantment hobo from HSN, because the price was SO low (like $65 or something), and I figured if I liked it, I'd buy the Roadie. It got here and was immediately returned because I didn't like the zipper opening or the shape - it didn't slouch enough for my taste. Even though I didn't like other aspects of the bags, I thought RM leather was DELISH, and I HAD to have one of her bags...

So, I was getting discouraged, and decided to rent some RMs from BBoS for a week, just to see if I could find one that I loved. I rented a Mini Nikki, a reg Nikki, and a MAM, and out of the 3, I fell DEEPLY, MADLY in love with ONE of them. I almost cried when I had to return her at the end of the week. BUT, I found one of that style on Bonanzle, in a gorgeous color in like-new condition for a super price, and snagged her up. She got here today, and I was slightly unsure that I could pull off the color, but I put all my crap in her and wore her out to town to run errands. I fell even further in love with her after wearing her for the afternoon, and she got my Hubby and 2 Sons Seal of Approval (TM), hehehehe. So, I'm keeping her, definitely

So, who wants to see which bag I ended up with? I LURVES her SO much, and I'm SO glad that I persevered to find the RIGHT RM for me! :biggrin:

klj

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
Portland, OR.
I want to see!!
I'm guessing a MAM...(my favorite!!) and because I see you like Sabrina's:graucho:
Just a guess though..and I am probably COMPETELY wrong...lol

indiaink

No rain, no rainbows.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam! Mam!

Last edited:

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
Ad Astra Per Aspera
You all are SO cute, and SO right! My baby MAM in POOL with B/W floral lining is HERE! I LURVES her!!!! And normally, I despise satchels - I am a total shoulder bag girl. But, my Sabrinas converted me to the dark side in January. I LOVE my MAM, and she came with the additional shoulder strap. Complete LOVE!

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
Ad Astra Per Aspera
And, I'll have another reveal next week - my DH got me another RM from Bonanzle for my Mommy's Day gift (not a MAM or a Nikki, but super-cute). I sold off 90% of my Coach - I'm SO glad I moved on to RM! :biggrin: