My RM Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    Here's my little RM collection:
    PH 3 zip MAC, Yellow Crush, Neon Yellow studded Fling, OH 3 zip mini wallet, Black MAC w/gold HW, Teal MAC w/ silver HW, Steel studded Rocker, Sea Glass MAC silver HW, Grape gold studs w/gold HW MAM, Wine Mini Mini.

Bracelet collection and my newest addition pink leather Can't Buy Me Love Pouch.

Attached Files:

2. I love all the colors! Beautiful!

3. Lovely collection! I love all the fun colors!

I'm guessing your a small bag kinda girl?! :graucho:

My favorite is the Seaglass MAC :drool:

Thanks for sharing your collection with us!

4. great colors - it's an RM rainbow! especially love all your clutches : )

5. Cute collection!!!

6. lots of bright colors! very cute!

7. What a beautiful colorful collection!! We are Grape Studded MAM twins!!

8. Very cute collection! Love all the bracelets and the studded MAM!

9. great collection.

10. Gorgeous collection! I love all of the fun colors and your bracelets are cute!:tup:

11. GORGEOUS assortment of colours in your collection, love them all!!!

12. #12 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    Thanks for all the sweet comments from everyone! :biggrin: Now off to my morning work out to wake up! haha But no Boston Marathon/training this year.
    CourtneyMc22- Yes, I tend to like smaller RM bags since I'm small framed and not very tall large bags are too big for my frame.

13. Fabulous color variety, great collection! Thanks for sharing.

14. Great collection! That Seaglass MAC just pops... And you can never go wrong with anything PH or Wine! Great choices...

15. Such a colorful collection -- love it!