Downsizing my collection.. NOOO!!

Hey ladies,
I sold my mauve with silver hardware Rebecca Minkoff MAB Mini for $265 on Poshmark

Poshmark is an iPhone app that is super fun, easy and addictive to use. Poshmark takes a 20% of sales price when the item sells, but its so easy and no hidden fees (I have sold on eBay and never really know how much I'll get at the end of the day because there is no transparency). You list once and don't have to worry about it expiring later. Also they handle all customer service disputes/issues and once the buyer purchases, they email you a shipping label you can just print out and put on any box (or get a free priority shipping box from the Post Office.. for a MAB though you might need to use your own box). This is also a fashion-oriented community, so a brand like RB should sell in no time!

OTam said:
Hey ladies,
I sold my mauve with silver hardware Rebecca Minkoff MAB Mini for $265 on Poshmark

Poshmark is an iPhone app that is super fun, easy and addictive to use. Poshmark takes a 20% of sales price when the item sells, but its so easy and no hidden fees (I have sold on eBay and never really know how much I'll get at the end of the day because there is no transparency). You list once and don't have to worry about it expiring later. Also they handle all customer service disputes/issues and once the buyer purchases, they email you a shipping label you can just print out and put on any box (or get a free priority shipping box from the Post Office.. for a MAB though you might need to use your own box). This is also a fashion-oriented community, so a brand like RB should sell in no time!

I've started using Poshmark as well! I think we may have even crossed paths already. :smile:. Are you still having good luck with it? I've sold a few things but also enjoy the fashion chatter and posh parties! Can't say I'm overly fashion conscious, but I love bags, so I like seeing the modeling to get ideas on how I might pair items that I wouldn't normally have.

I never thought I'd say this but I have too many handbags.. I wanna downsize but I don't know where to begin? I know that you can go through Bag Borrow or Steal and sell/trade bags there. But where do you ladies recommend selling bags? In addition.. I know I won't be getting back what I paid for my bags but what can I expect to get back for a MAM? (Just trying to prepare myself for whats expected). I'm so sad to be parting with some of my beloved bags but I'm in the process of moving and I know I just don't need some of these bags anymore.

:cry::cry::cry:

If you have an iPhone I recommend the app Poshmark. There are lots of RM's listed. I'd definitely be interested in buying!!

Hey ladies, I wanted to share a video of my RM current handbag collection. It has actually believe it or not SLIMMED DOWN. I gave some Mattie bags away to my sis & mom b/c I don't use them. I sold some MAMs and other sample bags I used to own but I am happy with my current collection. COME SEE!

Last edited:
Hey ladies, I wanted to share a video of my RM current handbag collection. It has actually believe it or not SLIMMED DOWN. I gave some Mattie bags away to my sis & mom b/c I don't use them. I sold some MAMs and other sample bags I used to own but I am happy with my current collection. COME SEE!

I want to see but all I see is a big red x.

Thanks for the link! Great job and nice collection. Thanks for the tutorial on the old school MAB. Love how you went into detail about it. Also, helpful that you showed the MAC with the chain doubled up. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching! I love my MAB to death about 1/4 of the video is talking about my MAB lol