My RM Collection Video.. come watch!

Nov 23, 2008
Chicago
Hey ladies, I wanted to share a video of my RM current handbag collection. It has actually believe it or not SLIMMED DOWN. I gave some Mattie bags away to my sis & mom b/c I don't use them. I sold some MAMs and other sample bags I used to own but I am happy with my current collection. COME SEE!

Last edited:

HavPlenty

Feb 8, 2013
Southern CA
Hey ladies, I wanted to share a video of my RM current handbag collection. It has actually believe it or not SLIMMED DOWN. I gave some Mattie bags away to my sis & mom b/c I don't use them. I sold some MAMs and other sample bags I used to own but I am happy with my current collection. COME SEE!

I want to see but all I see is a big red x.

Nov 23, 2008
Chicago
Thanks for the link! Great job and nice collection. Thanks for the tutorial on the old school MAB. Love how you went into detail about it. Also, helpful that you showed the MAC with the chain doubled up. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for watching! I love my MAB to death about 1/4 of the video is talking about my MAB lol

Nov 23, 2008
Chicago
Thanks dwendwen, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

leatherbaglady1 and rougevolupte - Thanks ladies, I love my MAB too :smile:

kiwishopper - I commented back on YT haha! Thanks!

Fashion1 - I KNOW RIGHT! I never see MABs, it's always mini macs! The Bombe MAC is in Ivory, the MAC that has old hardware with non-adjustable chain is in Eggshell.