MY RM collection is almost complete!

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Ladies, I am so EXCITED. All of my recent purchases came today! :yahoo:

My first RM (the blue/grey matinee) came back from FLL/RM after being repaired. It looks beautiful and brand new! In addition, my almond make up case also was messengered to me by FLL (who btw are so FREAKIN' awesome) to my office! Too bad, I left it there! :shame: I promise to take pictures of that when it's back home... It's gorgeous and smells so 'deeliciouz' :graucho: too!

Then after grabbing bubble tea, my package from Blue Heaven Boutique came with my scarves! Now I've got something to match with all my Wine bags! :wlae: I also ordered a white scarf so I can match it with all my beautiful baggies! I've paired them in different ways so everyone can see how they look with each bag!

Be forewarned this thread will be image heavy!

Enjoy! :party:

P4160001.jpg

P4160002.jpg

please disregard the laundry in the corner of this picture:
P4160003.jpg

DEE! I love the scarfs!! How much did you pay for each one of those?

I want a wine scarf. I'm sad, i wish it was winter already. :sad:

Oh i love all your bags too!

Thank you SO much serendipity, daph, piffle, desi, and paintednightsky! :flowers: you gals are so awesomely good at making a fellow TPF'er really happy and confident! Oh yea, desi, the wine does look a little off with the MAM irl. I don't know why though, but I :love: it that way! It just gives it so much more of an edge!! :tup:

serendipity/desi - I actually was able to use a code and get 15% off the whole purchase! Otherwise, I don't think I would have bought either!