MY RM collection is almost complete!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
^^Thank you SO much kirara. :flowers: I'm impatiently waiting for my Wine Matinee and Nikki. Once I get those, expect more pictures of my very happy family!!! ;)

kimber

I love Nikkis!!
Sep 26, 2006
Awesome bags...I love the blue/gray matinee it looks so smooshy...I tried the black/pewter matinee and it seemed so stiff..I would like to try a matinee but I would need it to be smooshy. I :heart: yours...

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
^ TY shoegal! :flowers:

The Wine Mam is actually a gradient color. I don't know if anyone else's is as pronounced as mine is, but it's definitely less noticable in the sunlight.

Ohhh congrats! What kind of scarves and color did you get?

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
West Coast
^ TY shoegal! :flowers:

The Wine Mam is actually a gradient color. I don't know if anyone else's is as pronounced as mine is, but it's definitely less noticable in the sunlight.

Ohhh congrats! What kind of scarves and color did you get?
I got the yoga and island color, I wnated a red like yours but couldn't find one :sad:

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
shoegal - My white is the yoga color too!!! I love it. LC actually wore it with her wine Nikki!!! :tup:

GUNG - I'm still missing my wine nikki and matinee! I'm incomplete without those two! :lol: Then of course, there are the new colors and bags! What's a girl to do? :girlsigh:

sbc - TY! :flowers: I was one of the lucky ones to get one of the last originals left! :yahoo:

janechin76

Jan 31, 2008
red dot.
Wow! You've managed to located almost all the HG bags! Congrats! Great collection you have there.
I love scarves too, great accessories which matches almost all outfits. Enjoy!