My rings make it harder for me to walk and drive!

Junkenpo

Maui Strong...♥️
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
Hahahahah! I just get so distracted looking at them, I start drifting off the sidewalk and road. (Kidding!)

I just picked up these Dior Bois de Rose rings... a matching set in a wg/pavé and wg/diamonds. I blame marialc121's thread for my purchase of these gorgeous pieces. I posted in her thread and in the Dior jewelry thread, but wanted to make my own reveal, too.

I haven't had a hankering to buy any rings in a long time since I lost my fave T&Co ring (platinum with diamonds on its tail), but these rings are perfect.

They are delicate, light and sparkly. The design is simple, but not boring. The points are meant to be rose "thorns" but also remind me of the ocean waves or dolphin/shark fins.

Here's a few modeling pics and also a video. I apologize for the lack of focus in the video, but I wanted to capture how sparkly the rings are! Also, you may want to turn your sound down as there is hissing from the wind... I haven't figured out how to add music or edit sound.

ByMgMt2.jpg

PP6WzYQ.jpg

OMG omg omg omg omg!!! I am in AWE of these beautiful rings!! :faint: :drool:

They look completely fabulous, I don't blame you for staring at them :P

It's funny, I was just chatting with my mum the other night about an upcoming trip to Paris and she definitely wants to pick up a little sparkly something from the Bois de Rose collection - she saw the carnelian blossom rings when we were there last and I think that's what she wants to bring home. I'm a bit worried now that I might end up with a pair like yours, they're just divine!!

Are they designed to sit apart like you have them or can you wear them together (a bit like Georg Jensen Fusion?)

OMG omg omg omg omg!!! I am in AWE of these beautiful rings!! :faint: :drool:

They look completely fabulous, I don't blame you for staring at them :P

It's funny, I was just chatting with my mum the other night about an upcoming trip to Paris and she definitely wants to pick up a little sparkly something from the Bois de Rose collection - she saw the carnelian blossom rings when we were there last and I think that's what she wants to bring home. I'm a bit worried now that I might end up with a pair like yours, they're just divine!!

Are they designed to sit apart like you have them or can you wear them together (a bit like Georg Jensen Fusion?)

Thank you! They are my favorite rings beside my ering and wedding band. The Bois de Rose is such a pretty collection... I'm not a Dior purse type, so until marialc121's thread, I never looked any further into his collections, but I am in love with his jewelry... I'm just so sad that most of it is out of my budget! I'd love a pair of his Pre Catelan earrings. If you or your mom get anything on your trip, please do come back and post pictures! I would love to see more pictures. The stock photos do not do justice to these pieces!

The rings don't fit together the way the Fusion rings do (that was the first thing I tried to do) so there are gaps between the thorns and stems when worn together, but I think I prefer it this way. I'll see if I can get another pic to show.

Lovely! :love: I can see why you're so easily distracted!

Thank you! I've never been so motived to clean my rings everyday, but it's a very satisfying sparkle. :biggrin:

What a beautiful ring!

Mahalo! These are definitely keepers for me!:graucho:

I adore Dior fine jewellery, some really gorgeous collections, decadent and different but still very glamorous. The rings look great and it's actually cool having them sit apart - adds interest IMO :biggrin:

I can already feel myself being seriously tempted, perhaps by a single full pave band in RG...:graucho: :P