My Review of the New Galliera GM ....with Pros/Cons/Pics !!

I love my Galliera, but am not real fond of the wide strap because I can't keep it on my shoulder. It will slide off. But everything else about the bag is perfection....I need to get her out this month. :heart:

Travelbliss...I have a question for you? Are you a seller on ebay? I just saw the picture of the bag you posted online on ebay and it says that the bag is made in France but on your thread you said it was not. Just wondering if this is you or someone else has "borrowed" the picture of your bag without permission!

Keep it! I have the PM and love it but kinda wished I could've gotten the GM. I've had mine 2 years now and it looks awesome! The vachetta has turned a beautiful honey color and it's very comfy on the shoulder. It looks gorgeous on you in your modeling shots!

Travelbliss...I have a question for you? Are you a seller on ebay? I just saw the picture of the bag you posted online on ebay and it says that the bag is made in France but on your thread you said it was not. Just wondering if this is you or someone else has "borrowed" the picture of your bag without permission!

You may want to send a private message or quote the person you are trying to contact. Otherwise it's unlikely they will see/read your post with your question.