My Review in Zappos

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my review of the Carlos Santana "Wicked" pumps that I wrote for Zappos - thought you girls might be interested too -

These heels are IT! I just got home from a full day in these heels and I have to tell you Wicked is right! I got the black patent ones yesterday at the mall. I just started a new job a few weeks ago so I decided to wear them today with some satiny white striped knee length pants, dark pink knit top and black blazer. I just love what they do for my legs - really makes them look so much longer and shapelier. And the best thing is I got so many compliments I lost count! First the other girls at the office all told me how much they loved them and then I wore them to the mall to visit my girlfriend. I think she loves them as much as me (almost). Of course I couldn't help lifting one off the floor and showing her the cute little lacing and ties at the top of the heels - they really make these heels sassy-cute-sexy all at the same time... and speaking of these high, high pencil thin heels - at first I thought they would be soooo hard to balance on but they really aren't. Maybe it’s because I get so excited when I'm wearing these that I feel like I'm walking on air but no - I think it is really because the whole pump is like balanced or something. I mean the heel is soooo high and the toe is sooooo pointy I guess they just equal each other out or something. All I know is I LOVE the look and feel of these killer pumps! One thing that is a little strange about them though - my right foot is like almost loose in them and my right foot is just the way I like my pumps - it fits tight enough that the my heel doesn't slip out when I walk but not so tight that I can't wear them all day, everyday... and I just might. First thing I need to do is get the other colors. Then I'll be ready for anything! Yes, yes, yes - these are a must have!

and heres a pic of them -
    http://www.zappos.com/images/725/7255305/4974-287029-p.jpg

(Mine are black patent)

2. wow i love those! is it just me or do heels often look better in patent? ...could be a phase...