My review for Local anesthetic liposuction

tomazhurkina

Jul 7, 2020
Hi guys ~~
It’s me who was trying to find place for liposuction 3 weeks before !:smile:)
I did procedure on my legs yesterday morning,
And Like everybody I was very scared before doing it cause one of my friends did the same zone last year and she told it was very painful

Soooo when I went to clinic I felt I should stand with something really scary

I did some new kind of procedure which calls “local anesthetic invasive lipo suction”

This is official Process description from the clinic:

1. Tunneling: Forming a tunnel by applying a physical shock, So that it helps to get the fat out.
2. Extracting Fat: immediately extract fat where you concerned about
3. Dissolving Surrounding: Dissolve the surrounding extra fat by inserting a specialized medical liquid lipolysis.
4. Extracting Dissolved Fat: Through the optimized aftercare treatment, it helps in getting rid of extra dissolved fats quickly from the body

The best thing I thought about is It’s not necessary to wear special garmen. It’s summer so I thought it’s so annoying and hot!

And I didn’t wanna sleep like people usually sleep with anesthesia so it looks like the best decision

I came to the clinic at morning at 11 am and we finished procedure about 1.30 pm.

All what I can say injections were not the best parts of my day when doctor was deleting my fat it was okey it feels like strange king of massage but it was really okey I could talk and I think in case I want it’s really possible to read book on this time or do whatever you want.

So
After all,
I think it hurts only about 3-4 minutes for 1 zone, but it’s possible to wait for better body right?;)
I made a free day for all after-procedure day and it was good decision because my legs kinda swell, but not really much so I could go to mart and walk with my dog for 10 minutes in the evening without any problems.
I can’t say anything about final results now because it’s only my second day, but hope it will be okey and I can share everything step-by-step with you guys :smile:

By the way,
My doctor was very fun, we were talking and laughing a lot during procedure, and my translator helped me a lot, she was staying with me and trying to say something good for me so that’s what helps me too I think hope if you will do it too you will have good people near of you ☺️

2305A8B2-7635-481C-87D5-D0A3E9D4D516.jpeg

Thanks for sharing. I think you still need to wear compression garments so that the skin doesn`t lose elasticity and also to reduce the swelling. Also the clinic should provide post surgery lymph drainage massages to reduce the swelling. What happened to the fat that was removed? I hope you used it for fat grafting to face, boobs or butt:P

Thanks for sharing. I think you still need to wear compression garments so that the skin doesn`t lose elasticity and also to reduce the swelling. Also the clinic should provide post surgery lymph drainage massages to reduce the swelling. What happened to the fat that was removed? I hope you used it for fat grafting to face, boobs or butt:P
Hi!:smile:
It’s okey to do LAMS and don’t wear garments:smile: I know after liposuction people usually wear it but not in this case~
we do EWST - extracorporeal shock wave theraphy for my legs now clinic provides it after procedure :smile:
Aaaaand actually I don’t wanna use fat for another areas so think doctor just threw it somewhere as far as possible ;)☺️

Reactions: Mazikeen
[ AFTER 1 WEEK ] UPDATE
One more update for you guys :smile:
So 1 week passed by and now I can tell you I already see results!
Of course I didn’t have a looot of fat but I was doing it to have better bodyline and fortunately now I can see it ☺️
Of course it’s still swalling and I have bruises in the liposuction areas but I can see epty place in the middle of my legs and i dont have some ugly ‘fat pockets’ right under my hips
By the way my friends told me something like “ooooomg this bruises look so hurtful” and of course it is, but I feel like I was in the gym trying too hard for 1 day and just have a lot of muscular pain it’s very similar
Sooooo I think it’s not a problem to stand with it;))
Hope to show you more results after this ;)pic was made on the 3 rd day evening ~

D7D19312-42FA-4A38-B776-FB4E3802EBFF.jpeg

Hi!:smile:
It’s okey to do LAMS and don’t wear garments:smile: I know after liposuction people usually wear it but not in this case~
we do EWST - extracorporeal shock wave theraphy for my legs now clinic provides it after procedure :smile:
Aaaaand actually I don’t wanna use fat for another areas so think doctor just threw it somewhere as far as possible ;)
Okay. May I ask which clinic you went to?

2 weeks after LAMS liposuction ❤️
Hey guys !
Today is about two weeks after I did liposuction on my legs and I know it’s not the final result of procedure but look on this ~
I made this picture as 2 weeks result for you guys and in case you still guessing about procedure!!
I know that recovery is not finished yet but I already want to wear bikini and shorts and show everywhere my new legs !

What I can say as conclusion:

On this Monday we did E.W.S.T(Extracorporeal shock wave theraphy) in the clinic as recovery procedure. It hurts a little because doctor press your swells and you can feel kind of punches doing it but it’s very good recovery!
It’s okey to stand it for 20-30 minutes ~ this time you can think about another good things in your life - for example about wearing bikini after all in my case it works
Please ask your clinic about doing it for you too in case you will do liposuction!
I can’t wait my Bruces will go out and i can wear shorts☺️☺️
Hope to show you better results next week:smile:

DABEBA1A-A903-48B3-9611-5D0EA16975D0.png

[MY 3 WEEKS AFTER LAMS :smile:]

Hello guys!
Today was 3 weeks after my procedure and I can say that almost all is done !!

I can see that my legs are very straight - I remember how fat it was before and I remember big cellulite zones under hips.. but it finally disappeared :3
I still have bruises but color is better now - it was very blue and purple, but now I see it’s yellow or disappeared on some places~
Hope 4th or 5th week will be really awesome~
It was hard to seat right after surgery.
Maybe in 1 week I felt discomfort when I was trying to move my legs and body but now it’s absolutely normal, I can do all what I want without any problems
Can’t stop dreaming about wearing bikini after all bruises will gone~
And I upload pictures for you to check the results~

Hope my reviews can help anybody to make a decision about clinic or procedure~

16453FA1-FDE0-4F78-A0F3-0C498D75CE98.jpeg

FB2455A0-66F9-41F2-88C1-429DA814B01B.jpeg

4 WEEKS AFTER PROCEDURE
Hello everyone!;))
It’s 4 weeks after I did procedure for my legs now :smile:) almost all swelling disappeared and bruises were gone !:smile:)
I’m posting pictures before and after for showing you result and to show it’s possible to improve your body and feel self-confidence again ☺️
This in my own experience about doing procedure in South Korea Seoul so in case you want to do the same here I can guarantee it’s okey to do :smile:)
Wish all the best body and hope you will feel satisfied after it

50CD83AB-A84F-4A16-A121-24129AE28E0A.jpeg

4A96B1FD-8156-4387-A619-017E7CFB3FE0.jpeg

4 WEEKS AFTER PROCEDURE
Hello everyone!;))
It’s 4 weeks after I did procedure for my legs now :smile:) almost all swelling disappeared and bruises were gone !:smile:)
I’m posting pictures before and after for showing you result and to show it’s possible to improve your body and feel self-confidence again ☺
This in my own experience about doing procedure in South Korea Seoul so in case you want to do the same here I can guarantee it’s okey to do :smile:)

View attachment 4826413

View attachment 4826414
Hello thank you for the updates and you look great!
I’m also looking to get liposuction in Korea
May I ask which clinic you went to and maybe the cost? If you don’t feel comfortable replying back you can DM me :smile:
Thanks again

4 WEEKS AFTER PROCEDURE
Hello everyone!;))
I’m posting pictures before and after for showing you result and to show it’s possible to improve your body and feel self-confidence again ☺

View attachment 4826413

View attachment 4826414
Your results are really good. I`m impressed. The surgeon did a good job.

5 WEEKS AFTER PROCEDURE

Finally I have absolutely no bruises or swelling~~

It looks very naturally and I really love empty space in the middle of my legs

I heard that even if I ll have overweight later my legs will not touch each other and I’ll never feel discomfort because of it :smile:

In my clinic manager told me it’s very important to go on diet for first weeks after procedure or surgery

As I understand you shouldn’t eat bread or pasta, it’s better not to drink alcohol and forget about chocolate and snacks during this period

I’ll be honest I didn’t eat all this for first 3 weeks but I ate some snacks on 4st week TT

Hope it will not affect~~

Anyway procedure can be very good start if you want to eat more healthy food and start diet. It can helps because regularly we have a lot of reasons to start in next Monday, next month or next year but procedure force you to start it today and you have no way to avoid it ;)

As I know it’s possible to start physical trainings now but I want to wait 2-3 weeks more and do all exercises after this period without any worries :smile:

I upload pictures too as you guys wanted ;)

B72F33CB-4FC3-4308-ADA7-F92DC979EA94.jpeg

A7EB532F-CB77-4B7F-9A29-80F60289FF4E.jpeg

5284FB76-2254-4F05-9681-36609C5851A3.jpeg

Hello guys :smile:

Just wanted to share my recent results with you :smile:

As I said before I should go on diet because I eat to much for last weeks so you can think I gain weight haha

But anyway you can check how my legs look right now and say I really like it!~

It looks much better than it was before

Now it’s about 6-7 weeks after I did procedure by the way

Sooo its better for you to do it when you have time to hide bruises and don’t wear very slim clothes :smile:

From this week I really will go on diet and try to loose weight for showing you goon results haha it motivates me really :smile:)

3454FAE2-7452-4738-9AB7-BF39C93E09D5.jpeg

Hello guys :smile:
I wanted to share with you my leg pictures I did last week :smile:
I already started exercising in gym, it was not allowed after preocedure but now it’s okey so I’m going there 2-3 times per week and everything is fine :smile: hope my reviews can help you to make decision about LAMS :smile:

5B94E8F1-3066-4706-B68A-EF8C0F126C0E.jpeg

Reactions: GemsBerry