my reveal~~ happiness and sadness

IMG_2813.jpg

ooh thats a beauty, perfect for spring :heart:

I wouldn't mind the lil spot, since its on the bottom, no one will notice it ever!
See it as a beauty mark, only the most gorgeous bbags have them :graucho:

until now ~~ i am so happy about this bag~
then I turn to the bottom of it~~ i see this ~~~ and my mood is :faint::faint::faint:
IMG_2816.jpg

This looks like a defect from balenciaga. It looks like someone marked the spot with the tape and possibly used some type of eraser to remove it. Sometimes when I buy clothes, they'll have a sticker with an arrow that points to a flaw, like a snag or something. I tend to buy cheap clothes, so I can afford bags. :P I think it happens when an item goes thru quality control. I would be concerned, because you mentioned that the leather was thinner in that spot.

bbags are supposed to be rock'n'roll, and for gals who don't mind when there is a little spot somewhere.. it even gets more character that way imo!
I see bbags as carefree bags full of life and free-spirited, I wouldn't want an always shiny brand new bbag, where I constantly am afraid that it gets stained, I want to enjoy my life with it to the fullest in everday use without worrying about it all the time!
thats just my personal opinion though! :smile:

I can understand that there are other viewpoints regarding the "perfect bbag" for everyone!
And of course its annoying when you buy a bag and didn't know about this spot beforehand :yes: